The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Backlinking Techniques

bigcat1967

Here is my current Link Building strategy - I wanna see if you guys like it:

1) I have 20 Web 2.0 properties linked to my landing page.

2) I have a few articles pointing to my landing page (EZA and GoArticles - trying to get ArticleCity to approve now)

3) I have sig links from 10 different forums pointing towards my landing page.

4) I have roughly 10 different sig links on blogs as well pointing towards the landing page.

5) I Social BM all of my Web 2.0 Properties just once (one Web 2.0 prop per SBM site).

6) I Social BM my landing page with around 15 SBM sites as well as Social BM my index page.

7) I will be looking for just two or three niche directories that I will submit (this is in the future).

8) I have two sites that I will be swapping links with - and the link back from these sites will be pointing to my landing page (they will be allowing me to put a NF on their link )

9) Also - I will Social BM my articles on EZA and GoArticles.

One of my questions is - am I overdoing it w/ pointing to much web 2.0 props to my landing page? Remember, this isn't a link wheel.

Any improvements you can suggest that has worked for you in the past?

8) I have two sites that I will be swapping links with - and the link back from these sites will be pointing to my landing page (they will be allowing me to put a NF on their link)

How did you manage to get that from them??

I think you're doing more than fine. I don't think you're overdoing the web 2.0 linking, but don't listen to me about it, I haven't started my web 2.0 campaign yet...

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think your over doing it, just take your time. Lots of links very quickly will flag your site. I like to think of it as drizzling links rather then poring , one thing I would say is think about your link profile and mix it up a bit with nofollow links.

I think you are doing so well. I would like to ask you question. I also have some web2.0 pages linked to my site, but in google master tool didn't show backlinks from these sites, even they have all been indexed. Have met this problem?

MI
Back