The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Back linking from blogs

JulieO

I read about a tool that can help you to find blogs related to your site. The purpose of the tool would be to find blogs of interest so that you can comment on them and create back links for yourself.

Correct me if I am wrong please, but I thought this method did not work. I was under the impression that blogs use the nofollow link to keep the spammers away.

You can do a search for fast blog finder, and it will find blogs without the nofollow tag. There is a free trial version that will give you 100 results. But the paid version is great, and worth every penny.

Now, I am a strong supporter of blog commenting if done right. You have to read the post, and make a quality comment that adds to the post, or just pass it buy.

I have always believed that the trade of quality content for a link is fair. that is the whole basis for articles and forums. Linda allows links in sigs, but you can rest assured that if someone is spamming, they get booted, and rightly so.

Not all bloggers will look at it that way, but it is because of the ones who spam them on a regular basis.

Now my thoughts on bloggers that do not allow links for quality comments. It is nothing but greed and a copout to stop a (singular) link when someone makes a quality post or comment. Content brings traffic when teamed with inbound links, so you are robbing yourself of traffic, and content.

I link to articles in directories to build their PR, I link to forum post, if you do not believe this, ask Linda, and I do it for a reason, It helps the people who i network with, helps their sites, traffic, and PR. BUT, if they use nofollow, they get nada from me. I have article pages that are PR3 and better, it gives me good, high PR links, gives them a high PR page in their site, and makes the pages rank.

I have also bookmarked blog post, this brings traffic and links to them, so If they want to deny my services, more power to them.

Here is a post with a LONG list of blogs that do not use the nofollow. But please, do not abuse it. A Quality comment and just 1 link to the homepage.

Take care of them, and they will likely take care of you.

Do Follow Bloggers | FullosseousFlap's Dental Blog

Bumpzee gives you a collection of do follow blogs

Blog commenting works but it has been so abused by spammers that unless your comments are really related to the topic and are valid, the moderator will delete your post. I think natural blog commenting, ie identify a few blogs that you are genuinely interested in their content and participate in the discussions on the blogs, is the way to go.

Seeking out blogs for the purpose of backlinks i don't know, just seems like a waste of time. The more effective method of generating really useful backlinks is article marketing. Now this is something I encourage anyone to do

answers

What you want is do-follow blogs, and you can use this free tool/search engine to find them by keywords.

DoFollow Diver - The Premier DoFollow Blogs Search Engine

Commenting on blogs is an essential method to get backlinks BUT it is also a great way to get traffic from high traffic blogs within your niche,(those that are usually a no-follow) not for the link juice but for the traffic as this can be a great source of traffic. Make sure to use an inviting anchor text (since it's a no-follow you don't have to worry about the SEO anchor) and DON'T spam, read the content and leave good comments.

In my on going experience blog comments is essential all around. It works and works great!

Good Luck!

banners
Back