The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Back link monitoring

F

Flex

Hi Guys,

I'm struggling to find a tool or system with which to monitor my backlinks.

Everything I have used has not been specific enough.

Any ideas?

I think if you want to monitor your own sites, Google webmaster center and Yahoo siteexplorer would be really helpful. :)

Hi Guys,

I'm struggling to find a tool or system with which to monitor my backlinks.

Everything I have used has not been specific enough.

Any ideas?

To be honest I do not think there is any link monitoring system that you could fully trust.

You will be best of using a few different ones and checking the results.

Alternatively if you are doing your own link building, copy and paste each link you place in a spread sheet and be your own monitor!

I think, Google web master tool will really help you with real truth details. It's trust more than other tool. Try it.

articlemaster: ty for the links. I've been looking for something like this. Are thhese checkers really accurate or is there a more accurate way of finding backlinks.

Yahoo Site Explorer is good enough for most sites. Just remember you can filter the results (e.g remove your own backlinks, or site-wide links from just a few domains) first before doing the search. You can also get details from specific linking domains or look for specific anchor text. It's all in the query. Very powerful tool, IMO.

I agree with lukewildman.

You just can't rely on one single tool or system for your backlinks.

You just have to use as many tools as you can to see if your backlinking efforts are getting results or not.

But, if you happen to find a tool or a system that you can really rely on, please let me know.

banners
Back