The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Aweber adult promotion

fragsk

affiliate
Hello, can we use aweber to send same message at 300 subscribers with one affiliate link. I tried on Mailchimp and I have been banned... Are there any alternatives ?? Thanks

Hello, can we use aweber to send same message at 300 subscribers with one affiliate link. I tried on Mailchimp and I have been banned... Are there any alternatives ?? Thanks
Mailchimp hates affiliates.

Aweber doesn't, but I don't think adult is allowed in Aweber either.

Hi,

Sure you can have a service according to your needs. You only need a platform that can help you and provide you a service by customizing a plan for you. Bulk emailing is all about hitting the recipient Inbox not Spam, many companies just pay around and never provides what the customers are looking for. However I have used many services over the internet but never found a platform that I always need to. Companies mostly provide shared network to its users, the SMTPS, Domain, IPs all are shared so that you will never have the speed that your looking for. Also the main aspect people use Bulk emailing is to deliver the email within the Inbox. So at this point I will highly recommend you to use "Imailunlimited" they are the best one I have found so far and the main point is they only have dedicated stuff no shared network. As soon as you have there service you will be given SMTPs,IPs and Domains totally Dedicated.

Thank for your time.

MI
Back