The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

AVG - Free anti-virus software

R

Robster

free.grisoft.com

Thought people might find this useful, AVG is charged for if you are a company but offered free for single PCs. It regularly updates itself for new definitions etc.

A friend recommended it to me and I've been using it for a couple of months with no probs.

Great recommendation Robster! I've been using it for 5 years now without any problems, best anti-virus software I've ever used!

Are there any, "requests from sender" applications?

Any good attorney knows better than to ask a question, which he/she doesn't already know the answer.

Off topic: Anyone wanna read the GODoogle TOS, regarding their toolbar?

Ok, I think I've just killed a thread with facts.

Facts are stubborn things.

Sorry...

Most everyone I know uses AVG, and those that don't I recommend they do. It's just as good as any other anti-virus software out there with the plus being it's free. I also think they update their definitions much sooner than McAffee and Norton because both of those utilities suck.

Paul_KY said:
But how can it be, "free"? There must be something going on, right?

They make their money from upselling you a package that's virtually the same as all the other virus software manufacturers. It's not a complete version in other words.

Aside from that, there's nothing going on with this virus program that isn't going on with any of the others. They all install spyware, they all take info on your computer and match it against all the others they have records for, etc. The one difference between this software and other virus software is it can be uninstalled, completely and cleanly. Try doing that with McAffee if your a novice, you can't.

banners
Back