The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Average conversion rates

O

operationoffers

Not sure if this is a question that can be answered, but ran out of resources trying to get an answer.

Does anyone know what the average conversion rate for a register offer in the philippines? Not even sure if this is something that can be answered since there are many other variables to account for, but thought i would throw it out there to see if anyone had any resources concerning this topic that I have yet to investigate. If not that's fine as well

Thanks

Marc Pmed me about this.. Thanks Marc

The conversion rate varies a lot depending on the offer. Mostly, there are FEW to NO offers for our country.
Most of the offers we encounter are PINS and Filipinos hate that coz they are charge 10 pesos or $0.20 every week.

For register offers, it depends of what kind of subscription, sites, and program are you offering.
ANYTHING INVOLVING MONEY will give you an average of 1% to 0% conversion rate.

Me and my friends have HUGE list of emails to try this and most of the time, we only have success for CPC offers are adsense. Not with CPA, or its just that we don't have a good offer for it.

We tried email marketing to a list of thousands and got 2% conversion rate with LUCK. We also tried social traffic that also gives us the same data.

For resources, I can't really give you a Concrete basis on this. Only our experience. We know coz we are living here.. :)

Hope it helps :)

MI
Back