The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

AutoBlog Wordpress Plugin?

fastfish720

affiliate
Has anyone tried this product? It also seems too good to be true.

WordPress AutoBlog Plugin: Automatically generate blog posts from any RSS feed!

AutoBlogged is a powerful autoblogging plugin for WordPress that automatically creates blog posts from any RSS or Atom feed. Autoblogging is a great way to automate your WordPress posts so you can focus your efforts on earning money with your blog. With dozens of features, AutoBlogged is one of the most powerful autoblog software plugins available for WordPress and the best way to get automated blog content.

I dont see how you are going to automatically fill it if you are not writing anything, with the exception of backlinking to the origional authors blog, which then will have your user base going there directly. I do not see that being a good thing.

I have plenty of content that has been auto-blog nabbed around the web (35 track backs and counting).

It basically grabs posts from RSS feeds (that I willingly toss out there) and tosses them on the blog.

I (usually) do not mind this on my content, barring that you leave everything as is (including my cross linking). You give me my links, you can use my content. In general, on my blog, it is re-written articles that I have submitted to the directories that have done well traffic wise... so that was the purpose of the material anyways.

If you play by that rule, you will find people who will not mind. But the second you go changing or dropping the links (or embedding your affiliate links in it)... lets just say be prepared to deal with efforts against content theft and plagiarism.

------------------------------------------------------------

You want a more powerful solution?

Write your own content.

It is not that difficult.

Pick a niche, write about a few products, write some articles to submit to the directories, and watch the traffic just flow.

Just make sure that every blog post you do links out to somewhere else in your blog in the content.. then you will know when someone else is using your work (and giving you the link love). That way, when you submit your RSS feeds YOU get the link love from these auto-bloggers.

Assuming you don't have the original blog author's permission and you're republishing their entire blog entry, this could get you in some hot water. It's called plagiarism no matter how you spin it, even if you do include all the original author's links and such. In fact, it's happened to me enough times to know it's annoying to deal with and I'm not alone.

So, if you're going to use a "tool" like that, then I recommend you use it with care, caution, and common sense. Plus, take the time to develop some of your own content since search engines tend to frown upon scraper sites (which, essentially what that tool turns your site into).

~ Teli

If you are looking for automatic topic related posts to your blog then you can get unique articles submitted to your site free go to FAQ & Contact - Unique Article Wizard
at the bottom of the page you will find the plugins you need.

Added benefit is these articles are unique so no duplicate content filtering i use it on an article friendly site i run & after only 1 month am receiving ranking on Google for more than 50 search terms.

Of course, scraping other sites isn't the only use for this sort of plugin. If you have more than one RSS-enabled site, you could also use it for posting feeds from one of your other sites.

One use might be re-posting feeds from certain sections of your forum, if you have one. There are also plugins for forum software that allow you ro do the reverse: Use your blog posts as a thread starter on a forum (typically, the blog post would include a line saying something like "Discussion continues here" with a link pointing back to the forum.

MI
Back