The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Auto follow & unfollow twitter program? like Instagress

Circulation.Tube

affiliate
Hi,

The title is already explaning my search...
A tool/site/program that has options like unfollow/folow GEO targeting etc but then for Twitter...

Place some links! Many thanks.

Yeah, be careful not to go overboard with whichever bot you go with. If you do, you stand a good chance of getting banned.

Anyway, I poked around and found one more: Archie.co I don't know anything about it, just that some guy somewhere used it.

These threads may be of some benefit to you, if you plan to do social marketing:

[News] 9 Social Media Marketing Tools to Improve Your Strategy | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Completely Automate Your Social Media | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Update:

Found another one for consideration:

ManageFlitter - Work faster & smarter with Twitter

Also, have you tried Tweepi? I think you can work with geos with them, although not 100% sure.

Last edited:
Yeah, be careful not to go overboard with whichever bot you go with. If you do, you stand a good chance of getting banned.
Rewst isn't actually a bot, it's a tool that helps you find the people you should be interested in and makes it more convenient to follow/manage/engage those relationships. That said, even though you're doing it manually, you should be cautious of being too aggressive as Twitter will still think it's automated and will lock your account to prove you're human again. We have not had anyone get suspended though we have had people get locked and need to revalidate, they didn't lose any followers/tweets/etc in that process like they would have if they were suspended.

Rewst isn't actually a bot, it's a tool that helps you find the people you should be interested in and makes it more convenient to follow/manage/engage those relationships. That said, even though you're doing it manually, you should be cautious of being too aggressive as Twitter will still think it's automated and will lock your account to prove you're human again. We have not had anyone get suspended though we have had people get locked and need to revalidate, they didn't lose any followers/tweets/etc in that process like they would have if they were suspended.

Hi, Daniel. Hope you'll drop by our Introductions thread so members can welcome you properly. :)

Hello dear friend. First I want to say thank you for sharing te needs with you. I personally Understand what you want. We can make a bot that does all these work without any hustle. I have been doing that for a while now and hence do understand what it takes to make everything happen i the right way. Feel free to reach me through the inbox for a more chat on the same subject.

Hello dear friend. First I want to say thank you for sharing te needs with you. I personally Understand what you want. We can make a bot that does all these work without any hustle. I have been doing that for a while now and hence do understand what it takes to make everything happen i the right way. Feel free to reach me through the inbox for a more chat on the same subject.
Not interested.

banners
Back