The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Aussie Newbie

Casben79

Hey all My name is Ben (your friendly neighborhood terrorist!!) i am an absolute newbie to this fascinating business and joined 5star cause i am determined to make this work without sinking lots of money into it first. I started really enthusiastically but have been absolutely overloaded with "buy this now and make millions" or "buy this and learn how to really make money" and simply the variety of what i can do where do i start on a budget of zero!! I am looking forward to learning heaps and eventually being able to work from home and live my dream as i am getting nowhere but frustrated at a normal job but have big dreams. i dont know what else to say im gonna have a look around the forum now, see ya guys

Welcome to 5 Star, Casben79.

We have members who have selected some strange names for various reasons. The one you have might be the most unusual selection of all.

Since specific questions should not be asked or answered in the Introduce Yourself Forum, I will tell you where to go for some help and where to ask you questions.

Our Newbie Affiliate Forum is the perfect place to help you learn important things that you need to know. Make sure you read the "Sticky" threads in that forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

You can ask your questions in that forum. Our members are knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful.

However you should first do as much reading in our Newbie Affiliate Forum as possible. You will find the answers to many of your questions.

We don't allow members to try to sell anything in their posts or to try to get you to visit their sites or blogs. You will only get helpful information.

Thank you for your help, and sorry for the confusion Quote "where do i start on a budget of zero!!" end quote was not meant as a question but a statement of what i am most frustrated at.....i am filtering through the mass of info in the newbie forum now.....

Hi Ben and welcome aboard. Follow Larwee's recommendations and you should do fine here...:) My one thing, and I know it's silly, but I would think twice before using a user name like the one you are using and I would also not go around saying hi from your "(your friendly neighborhood terrorist!!)"...in this era, things can definitely be taken out of context, humor aside...and you really never know what kind of red flags can be set off by the various governmental agencies whose job it is to keep track of certain keywords that float around the Internet. Just a thought...:eek: Enjoy your visit.

Hi Ben,

Good to see another Aussie here and yes you can start from zero dollars but expect it to be very slow going at first.

Also just a comment and take it anyway you wish, change your forum name if you want to be taken seriously.

Adam

MI
Back