The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

At what time do you brush your teeth?

realistic

affiliate
I know this question sounds sort of stupid but just wanna know.

When i was a student one of our professional said, "I always brush my teeth right after meals". And also said that her mother told that he should brush his teeth after meals because it is useless brushing before meals.

But i don't follow that i just brush my teeth right after i wake up from the bed at the morning and before sleep at night usually.

This is my question; at what time do you brush your teeth?

When i was a student one of our professional said, "I always brush my teeth right after meals". And also said that her mother told that he should brush his teeth after meals because it is useless brushing before meals.

But i don't follow that i just brush my teeth right after i wake up from the bed at the morning and before sleep at night usually.

well.. before i sleep...

i dont brush a teeth too often.. lol...

i just brush my teeth right after i wake up from the bed at the morning and before sleep at night usually.
these two time are perfect for brushing teeth.

hmm.... after wake up...

Whenever my mouth feels like a gutter...

This happens most mornings, and is particularly induce by large consumptions of alcohol from the following day

The irony of course being.. hangovers and fresh minty toothpaste never mix!

Bwaa....

Anyone ladies to give me a kiss ? :taz:

Morning when I wake up, and before I go to bed. Some times through out the day! I just love my white teeth XD

banners
Back