The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

At what point do you stop optimizing your lander?

hollo

affiliate
For popunder landing page optimization, at what point do you move on to something else? 5% CTR? 10% CTR? 60% CTR?

What makes you feel satisfied with the optimizations you made in your landing page and motivates you to scale the campaign?

Ok, I will start. I am aiming for 20% CTR on adult popunders, is that in the lower range or in the higher range?

Thanks @tjtutor! So with what ROI would you stop optimizing a landing page? Is there any threshold you use?

I don't do any pops, but there are many factors to consider with most any method. There are no truly universal thresholds. There are many traditional rules some marketers like to rely on. Like spending 3 or 4 times the payout before killing a campaign. However, understand that most marketers are split testing ads, banners, copy, colors, traffic sources, and more. So when they say spend three times the payout to see if the campaigns convert and you are testing 5 ads, 5 landers, and five versions of the copy, well that would give you 125 variations and most are not going to spend three time the payout 125 times. What one must do is study the results in ones tracker to pick out the winning combinations from the split testing in order to assemble a few winning campaigns.

Are you split testing your landing pages, copy, colors, banners, etc.?

Thanks @tjtutor!

Yes, I'm split testing, I think I already tested around 20 variations of my lander, that’s why I wondered when should I stop and focus on other areas like finding new traffic sources or similar

Thanks @tjtutor!

Yes, I'm split testing, I think I already tested around 20 variations of my lander, that’s why I wondered when should I stop and focus on other areas like finding new traffic sources or similar

If you are confident that your ads and landers are proficient, then you may be correct about the traffic. Pop traffic is discussed in this community. Have you searched for articles here about pop traffic? I did and found 10 pages of threads listed. Also, how convinced are you that the offer is good?

Last edited:
banners
Back