The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Aspiring global affiliate

Hi Netmarko, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance with adult please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!

Get right with your money :)

Hiya @Netmarko and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Your background gives you a distinct advantage in branching out the way you are. I imagine it will shorten your learning curve substantially. :)

If you're looking to learn about tracking, try starting here: Tracking

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hiya @Netmarko and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Your background gives you a distinct advantage in branching out the way you are. I imagine it will shorten your learning curve substantially. :)

If you're looking to learn about tracking, try starting here: Tracking

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Thanks azgold! Yeah, I guess I know the basics. What is different is the variety of traffic sources you guys use. And the tracking. I'm already playing with Funnelflux and it looks delicious. Definitely a step-up compared to traditional Analytics. I wish I discovered this sooner.

Now the game of finding a profitable and scalable campaign begins. I'm more of a leadgen (B2B) and SAAS (Business automation) guy. For now. Any tips on programs or networks specializing on this nieche are appreciated!

banners
Back