The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

ASO Backlink Strategy?

Mr. FOX

affiliate
Is there any different than regular SEO and Apps Search Optimization? Do you know any proven method which is working well with ASO?

This is how you implement ASO:
1. Select short keywords with less than 50 (200) competitors. This way your app will be visible in the search results if the keywords work.
2. Optimize the app name and its description. Use App codes App Store SEO + iPhone and iPad app marketing that helps you perform keyword research.
3. Monitor the results of your ASO. When you are ready to update your app, remember to optimize the app description and the list of keywords. Remove those that do not work as well.
4. Introduce the feedback loop and ask your users leave reviews and ratings.

Thanks for the share buddy. ASO is something I have come across on this forum but I have never come to understand it. I have come across the post and triggered just to know what it means. So I can say that through the post, I have in did learned a new thing today, which is just awesome. My buddy who has shared the implementation guides, thanks a lot.

Is there any different than regular SEO and Apps Search Optimization? Do you know any proven method which is working well with ASO?
To improve your ranking on App Stores, you've got to do these things for sure:
1. Use screenshots on your app page. This increases the chances for downloads
2. Rating. The better the rating, the higher ranking for your app.
3. Keywords. Try to put as many keywords as you can in the app name itself. But make sure you put the main and eye catching ones within the first 25 characters of your app name.
4. Use as many app publishing platforms as possible. The more, the merrier.
5. App Description. Use as many relevant keywords as you can in the app description section.
6. Updates. Keep updating the app by introducing something new in it.

hey everyone,
Thanks for the all informations.
see you around the forum !

Tony from Paris

Last edited by a moderator:
Very very informative post here. I got to know about ASO through this thread. Glad to get it here. lol

MI
Back