The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

asking question.....

Mckee

affiliate
hi guys, what are the basic guide line of SEO?...And what are the other social book marking directory?..thank you guys....

SEO requires on-page and off-page optimization.

Giving you the basics of SEO will take a lot of time, so I'd suggest you start Googling for "What is SEO" and then working yourself up from there. Or, you can just get someone to do it for you ;)

well, the basics of seo is to understand the terms of it and read as much as articles you can. Social bookmarking sites are used to bookmark the pages online on web that you like. You need to register those sites, create an account and save the bookmarks. Nowadays, social sites are heavily used to do the marketing and branding purpose.

Article marketing has long been recognized as one of the best and least expensive ways to promote a business online. The key to success with article marketing is consistent effort applied over time. Whether you do it all yourself or outsource part or all of the process, online articles will help you spread the word about your business, build links, and attract visitors to your website.

Such a simple question for such a massive topic. I guess to me SEO is make a page decently viewable to the search engines and also to readers. It involves offside techniques such as building links and creating business partners.

It involves designing pages so the searh engines like and readers such as a few headings a pic or two, at least 4 good paragraphs and some great unique in demand content. And lastly to me it is about understanding branding, url branding, image branding and website basic script construction..

Oh man there is more.. Good seo involves designing a site that looks good so visitors stay for a while and keeps them hooked. Maybe a free service or ebook or something else. Search engines monitor length of stay so this is important..

This is my point of view but is like instant coffee version, I hope this helps abit, enjoy.. :)

banners
Back