The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Asking for Help

bach.yusuf

affiliate
Halo everyone, My name is Bakhtiar. I`m new in this forum and I`m interesting in the affiliate program. Before join this forum I was offer to join MAVERICK MONEY MAKERS. I`ve seen the website, and I think it`s cool.

In this forum I want to ask, if anyone can give me a review about that program especially for newbie like me. Because the truth is I don`t know nothing about affiliate and internet maketing. Is that program good enough for newbie like me. So please help me up......

Thaks for your answer and your responses....... :):)

And I think I`ll get plenty knowledge from this forum....

Just from doing a quick Google search it's an MLM. So pretty much it's a scam, for an internet marketing project we bought about 100 MLM scams just to see if any of them worked. Our conclusion was to make money you needed to be in the first tier or have started the program yourself.

Pretty much they give people a lot of false hope. I would stay away. Also notice that bad reviews come up even before the company's website.

Not only is it MLM, there are so many people running around promoting it right now, as someone who is "new" to the game so to speak, you would be wise to look at actuall affilate products to promote. Go to Clickbank.com and hunt around there for something to promote.

Thanks a lot for all your responses. I very appreciate it. And I`m sure that I`ll get a lot of knowledge in here. Because I`m new in this subject....

MI
Back