The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[ASK] Signing guys :)

kristina121

affiliate
I want to ask, I have a new project , but I do not understand what I was doing this , I mean , I want to ask , if I create a project that requires the purchase of other sites , in this case is content with a very expensive price , and sell it back to the visitor , but at a cheap price . what am I doing wrong? if wrong , can you explain it ?

maybe,maybe he said he wanted to create a site using premium content, and wants to sell it back at a cheap price. do you have any suggestions?
If that's the case, then he will always be at loss. Putting up expensive content and then selling the site at cheap price doesn't make any sense. All he can do is make a site, put up premium content, drive traffic and make some sales or money through advertisement and then he can go to flippa to sell it at higher price.

If that's the case, then he will always be at loss. Putting up expensive content and then selling the site at cheap price doesn't make any sense. All he can do is make a site, put up premium content, drive traffic and make some sales or money through advertisement and then he can go to flippa to sell it at higher price.
so, it means that there are no problems or violate the TOS are there?

banners
Back