The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Articles

clunks

affiliate
Hi Folks

I was wondering which article directories google seems to favour at the moment?

Help appreciated

Cheers

Ezine Articles is way out in front the best, you see its articles everywhere on Google's first page

The others dont even come second

here are 5 article directories I use:

ezinearticles.com
goarticles.com
affsphere.com
amazines.com
articlecity.com

Article marketing is a solid, tried and true method to garner traffic. You can also just google "article directories" to find many many more!

here are 5 article directories I use:

ezinearticles.com
goarticles.com
affsphere.com
amazines.com
articlecity.com

Article marketing is a solid, tried and true method to garner traffic. You can also just google "article directories" to find many many more!

Good list. I would also add articlesbase.com and articlesnatch.com.

Overall, as mentioned above, google up article directories and use the top 10 searches. Those have the most chances of getting your articles around.

i would definitely say ezinearticles and amazines. the reality in my opinion is that google checks all the sites. their robots peruse the internet looking for info. if you have your links and keyword density set up, you will be found quite easily.

Ezine - High PR - Manual Approval - Do Follow
Go - PR 4 - Auto Approval - Do Follow
Articlebase - High PR - Manual, but Easy Approval - No Follow
Buzzle - High PR - Manual Approval, PITA - Do Follow

I like using the articles databases that are getting scraped by your autoblogs because it spreads your links over many IPs.

Can someone explain to me how article directories work?

I have checked and read a few articles submitted to ezine, but there doesn't seem to be a link to a homepage or blog in the article as far as I could see. How does submitting an article help your blog/website? I assumes by using backlinks but as I said, I did not see any.

MI
Back