The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Articles in EZA already..what's next step?

Kitty Kiki

affiliate
I am a new member here and definitely I am NOT making any money yet from affiliate marketing..

However, I have started a campaign with article marketing since it is free and...

I have a question..

I have written few articles and submitted them to Ezine Article..All the articles were written by me. Now, I am planning to submit the articles to other article directories, so

1. What will happen to my site if I submit the articles that are already in Ezine Articles without modifying it to other article directories?
  2. If I want to use Isnare as the article submitter to other directories, will there be a possible chance of having the same article being in the same domain? I mean can the same article appear twice in ONE article directory?
  3. Would you recommend me Isnare or other article submitter? For now, I am looking for a FREE of charge submitter.

Thanks..

Hi,

In most cases, there is no problem in you submitting the same article to multiple directories. It just means that your article will not appear more than once at the top of the search results when someone Google's your keyword. Some directories will reject an article if it's been published elsewhere, but most don't care.

If you are afraid of submitting the same article twice to the same directory, then go there first and delete the article so you can then resubmit it using an automated submission service or program.

Keep in mind that several things can happen if the article is already in the database: 1) it will just be rejected as a duplicate, and 2) you could be banned. Most likely, they won't care if you resubmit once, but if it becomes a habit, you can expect them to take action, like cancelling your account.

Also, some directories do not accept articles sent through submission software and some submission services.

Hope this helps.

Sylvia

Sylvia posted a nice post up there, on the other hand you can still re-submit that same article to other article directories for traffic, thou you won't get back link for that.

Article directory like goarticles, articlebase, articlecity, ideamarketers will accept your article.

The only directories I would submit the same article to are Go Articles and Articles base. EZA is a good start, good for the initial surge of traffic. I have found that lately Articles Base is outranking my EZA articles. Also, AB doesnt have as many Google ads on it, more chance of the visitor clicking on your sig link.

If you want to mass submit your article to many directories, you should look into spinning the article or using a service like Unique Article Wizard.

Nothing can happen to your site with more links coming to it, except rise in the SERPs! :)

Don't really sure about same article submitting to different directories but from my point of view, it is best to just submit one article to one directories and you can just make another articles with the same keywords to be targeted and then submit to other articles directories.
I think by doing this, you can get more exposure for your site.
What I'm doing is writing my own articles with different keyword to target on each article and then I outsource two or more articles with the same keyword to be put to different directories.

Need to submit a original copy of your article in ezine, then rewrite a version of it. then submit it to article directories, ezine delete your article if it has a duplicate content to other article directories. there's a lot of technique in writing articles, that's what am doing.

I am going to cut through the b.s. for you here ...

You need, in my humble opinion, 100 articles per affiliate product to have a viable presence on the web. This does not mean you will not get any sales, but if you have no sales, keep writing.

Your first question is a good one. I go EZA first, enter every one of their 100 articles in 100 days contests for the free mugs, t-shirts, etc., and to keep me focused.

Then I submit those same articles to GOARTICLES and Associated Content. (Assoc pays you three ways, page views upfront(for original content) and affiliate links.

This works for me, but never stop writing!

Go to Craigslist Phillipines and pay someone $1 or $2 per article if you hate writing.

I do my own submitting.
Others use submitters, but I submit myself. more control.

Just NEVER GIVE UP!
CoolAromas

I am a new member here and definitely I am NOT making any money yet from affiliate marketing..

However, I have started a campaign with article marketing since it is free and...

I have a question..

I have written few articles and submitted them to Ezine Article..All the articles were written by me. Now, I am planning to submit the articles to other article directories, so

1. What will happen to my site if I submit the articles that are already in Ezine Articles without modifying it to other article directories?
  2. If I want to use Isnare as the article submitter to other directories, will there be a possible chance of having the same article being in the same domain? I mean can the same article appear twice in ONE article directory?
  3. Would you recommend me Isnare or other article submitter? For now, I am looking for a FREE of charge submitter.

Thanks..

This is great advice. I've been submitting my articles first to hubpages, not really sure why. The very first article I wanted to post was one I got from some affilaite toolkit so I had duplicate content issues with EZA. So I submitted that to goarticles, but white I was looking for a different directory to EZA I also came across hubpages, and maybe the look of the site made me forget about EZA. The annoying thing about hubpages is I have duplicate content issues with articles that include links so I have to make it "unique". EZA also requires unique content so I have to rewrite all my hubpages articles again if I want to submit them to EZA. :( I need to find a good spinner.

CoolAromas has a great point on the 100 articles. The real trick to being successful is be prolific and keep pumping out article after article. It seems that even if you have been doing this a long time you can never be guaranteed that a given article is going to do great. But when you start pushing past 25 articles you should start seeing an increase in traffic. Once you get to 50 you will get more. When you get to 100 you will get more and so on. The hardest part is maintaining the momentum. If you can set a schedule and stick to it that can work well. Figure if you do 2 articles a week in one year you can have 100 articles. Or perhaps you can do one article a day for the first two months. This will soar you past 50 articles fast and then you can evaluate where you stand.

Good luck!

Hi,

I like IdeaMarketers.com. They approve your article immediately.

Bonnie

Thank you for the tip! I have not used this submission site.

Go to Craigslist Phillipines and pay someone $1 or $2 per article if you hate writing.

I do my own submitting.
Others use submitters, but I submit myself. more control.

Just NEVER GIVE UP!
CoolAromas

Have you used any of these writers? I have a friend looking for a writer and I am to swamped to do it for her (no the site in my signature is not mine, and she is looking for cheaper). I have told her that quality may suffer if price is to low. Would appreciate if anyone has some great resources to share in this area;)

banners
Back