The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

ArticleMarketer.com Discount?

Rob_TID

affiliate
I remember reading (and seeing) that article markerter had a discount available to get unlimited distributions for three months for about $40 (it's usually 79)

Only I can't remember where and how to get it?Q@?!

Anyone remember?

ArticleMarketer runs different specials during different times of the year.

This is a promotion that is about to end. The last special to be available is listed at the website now under the "specials" tab at the top of the home page.

They are in the process of changing that tab into a "compare & features" tab and no more specials will be offered.

If your interested in a discounted price you may want to check the current special before they change over. The change will come with a bunch of new features - so it's a good time to get a subscription.

Rob, this is June 17, 2008 where I am as well as in Australia. If I remember correctly that is the date they were going to end various specials and there were going to be some price changes.

This link for their special might give you the idea that such a thing has happened as you will end up being taken to their current prices after a few seconds. Article Marketer Announcement

banners
Back