The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Article writing Method

Conran

affiliate
I've mentioned a great method of article writing a few times on various boards, so I thought I'd bring it up here. If nothing else another post will move the spam threads further down.

Article writing is (reportedly) a great method for building quality links to your site. I've seen people suggest that it's dead, but Google sees mine, so I guess they're not useless.

There are two problems we face when writing articles for article sites.

1. Originality for each. You don't want duplicate content. Posting the same article to every article site is not a good way to get links, but it is a good way to completely waste your time and the time of people searching for articles.

2. The laborious process of submitting to a long list of article sites.

Process.
Write an article, including your tags. Do it fast, don't worry too much about the flow and just get the thing written.

Submit it to the first article site.

Go back and edit, improve on it, adjust it.

Post to the next article site.

You see where this is going?

Eventually, after you've submitted, edited, submitted, edited a few times you'll have an optimum article that you have spent hours working on, while gaining your links from various article sites. And that last original, perfected, expertly written article will be good enough to post on your own site.

After you've done this once or twice, you can see which article sites you should focus on, which ones offer good linking for Google, which suit your preferences...
You can whittle your list of article sites down to just a few, and know they are the best ones to submit to, making the process of editing and rewriting your future articles more streamlined.

It works. :thumbup:

Articles writing

What about writing let's say twenty articles and have them all published on different article publishing sites: ? Is that good for creating back links. I heard it was a pretty effective way to promote one site and get back links. But as you know, it takes time to write articles, so I wouldn't want to waste valuable time writing articles, and then no results. Any help on that?

Absolutely, writing 20 completely original and unique articles will be far better. But good luck in that endevour!

The reality is, not many of us have the time, inspiration or dedication to be able to produce 20 completely original articles.
And this method of adapting one to be different enough for each submission is preferable.

Let me get something straight here, are you saying that I can write an article and submit the same article to many different article submission sites or are you saying that I should write one article but then then re-write the article, lets say 3 times, then submit the 3 articles to 3 different article sites?

If you submit the same article to numerous sites you're not doing yourself or the article site any favors.

This comes under the duplicate content rule.
Yes, people might use the articles on their sites, but they are less concerned with google search results, or they block crawling.

Sort your article submission sites into a list, start with the one you care least about and end with the one you view as providing you with the best link results.
Then write one very basic article. Doesn't have to be great.
Publish that to article site number one.
Edit and rewrite that article and publish to article site number two.
Edit and rewrite that article and publish to article site number three...
You see where this is going?
By the time you have finished submitting to your article sites, you'll have one final version of your article to add to your own site, and it'll be the best article you could write because you've edited it several times to make it the best it can be.

Any good writer will edit and edit again, and then edit again anyway. So why not make the most of all that time and editing by submitting each version pre-edit to another article site?

Informative and unique articles are a must if you want to increase your site traffic. Have you guys tried web and SEO outsourcing?

You mean paying other people to write content for you?

I'm skeptical of this, simply because your content should have originality and a unique style. If you're paying someone else to write for you, you're saving yourself time and effort but your content suffers. It reads just like hundreds of other articles out there and has no originality to you.

I'd always say that content should reflect your attitude and opinion, not simply be another rehash of a thousand already existing articles.

I guess it depends if you're adding it to your site or just paying for it to be added to article sites. But my gut tells me this is a no-no for me.

Hey everyone, just had a read through of what you have all said, taking it into consideration, as I do part of the SEO for my own company, yet I've never really looked into article writing so I was a little unsure, this thread really helped to clear up a few good points.

so thanks everyone, for all the info on here.

1. Originality for each. You don't want duplicate content. Posting the same article to every article site is not a good way to get links, but it is a good way to completely waste your time and the time of people searching for articles.

You can write and submit article to different directories, just spin the article and title and the anchor text for SEO reasons

According to the content of the article should be unique it should not be copy and past form any were form internet.. And upon that it should be attractive...

banners
Back