The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Article Writers

I took a look

There's so many writers. I was looking for a specific person that comes highly recommended. Thanks for the tip though. I'll check it out some more.

Well I would reccommend these guys over here:

Well it won't let me give you the link because I'm new here :( or an email :(

They've only just put up a blog but I was working with them before and they do some pretty good work at affordable prices. Ill send you the webby if you're interested just gimmie a shout in PM or something.

Hope this helped you ;)

I use getafreelancer, I have found some great writers there. Actually you just reminded me that I need to post a project there for a writer, so thank you! :)

I have hired them from anywhere around $1.75 per article to $8 per article, depending on what I need them for. If I am just using them for unique content to build back links then I will get them cheap. If I am using them to drive traffic, build trust, or anything like that, I will pay more.

Also if you are a member of Wealthy Affiliate they have a Jobs section there, and you can find TONS of really good writers there for decent prices. Just another suggestion in case you are a member.

Hope this helps.

I use getafreelancer, I have found some great writers there. Actually you just reminded me that I need to post a project there for a writer, so thank you! :)

I have hired them from anywhere around $1.75 per article to $8 per article, depending on what I need them for. If I am just using them for unique content to build back links then I will get them cheap. If I am using them to drive traffic, build trust, or anything like that, I will pay more.

Also if you are a member of Wealthy Affiliate they have a Jobs section there, and you can find TONS of really good writers there for decent prices. Just another suggestion in case you are a member.

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much. This is what I'm looking for.

Hi guys I'm new to this forum and was wondering where to find good article writers for cheap.

I'd be careful hiring article writers for "cheap", with "cheap" being the only consideration. What you get back can be less than desirable, and the time spent in making that content "desirable" could be better invested in paying a few dollars more for a quality article writer.

This does go "against the grain" in the outsourced society we live in...but it also comes from experience. ;)

I'd be careful hiring article writers for "cheap", with "cheap" being the only consideration. What you get back can be less than desirable, and the time spent in making that content "desirable" could be better invested in paying a few dollars more for a quality article writer.

This does go "against the grain" in the outsourced society we live in...but it also comes from experience. ;)

I second this. Cheap.... fast.... good. Pick two.

MI
Back