The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Article traffic Issues

ConnorBringas

affiliate
I have been posting on article websites for quite some time. But honestly, dont see much traffic. Article base on average I get like 20 views each post. Go articles around 50 or 80. And ezine usually around 100 or so. Traffic for me is difficult to get in general. And I feel like there could be a more effective way to go about doing it.
After I submit my articles I do the usual...social bookmark and all that good stuff.

Bottom line, can anyone explain how they effectively get like 500 views per article post...or maybe 200? I really really want to know how.

Also, on a few article submissions I've had 400 but thats rare.

Hi,

I would suggest you to post your articles atleast in top20 article directories, as you are submitting in ezine is the good way to get traffic. But also try some other directories. Submitting in top 20 sites will give you good result.

I can’t say that 1000views can come through articles, even if your article get hits on article directory it should convert traffic to your website. So it depend upon the quality of the article. So around 300-400 hits can be possible if you have something unique.

Ezine Article slowly but surely generates traffic to your website. But as far as getting more readers without trying, I use Buzzle. Although I do not see the result on my website, I do get hundreds of readers for my article through buzzle.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also face the same problem. I did submit to GoArticles but seriously I get no traffic at all! I have submitted some articles to EzineArticles and waiting for their approval.

One of my friends says that how much traffic you'll be getting also depends on your chosen niche? Anyone has any idea about this?:confused:

You need to learn to write good titles and then interesting articles. Try this http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...secrets-massive-clicks-your-ads-articles.html

here is a press release I done just a few days ago, articles work the same way. The amount of views is based on the titles
articlestats.png

Now, getting clicks from them after you get them on the article or press release is a whole different story.

That is an actual screen shot from a few mins ago.

I also face the same problem. I did submit to GoArticles but seriously I get no traffic at all! I have submitted some articles to EzineArticles and waiting for their approval.

One of my friends says that how much traffic you'll be getting also depends on your chosen niche? Anyone has any idea about this?:confused:

Some of my articles on go articles get around 200 or 300 views. But I do seo for them..doesnt take to long..and I see results. That website is great..on go articles it shows up right when you post..and article base. I see really good results with article alley though. Even better than other websites.

Some of my articles on go articles get around 200 or 300 views. But I do seo for them..doesnt take to long..and I see results. That website is great..on go articles it shows up right when you post..and article base. I see really good results with article alley though. Even better than other websites.

Yea, I personally also use goarticles for SEO only...The articles are approved automatically and we can insert links in the content itself. However, I didn't see much traffic from goarticles? Articlesbase itself is nofollow,means for SEO it's almost useless, but indeed it has given me some traffic...

Personally, article alley and article snatch are the best. Something about a waiting time to approve articles just makes them seem better to search engines. One of my articles on article alley has 1200 views..and go articles is really good. Why waste time mass submitting when you can see better results and save time by submitting to just a few article sites

not really, it took me less than 10 minutes to fill out the application. Plus when you submit your articles you get approved in one business days and get hundreds of people immediately viewing your article.

There are some niches where you will struggle to get any views for your articles. Forex trading is one example because there is so much competition in this niche. A few years ago I used to get a lot more views that I do now. That's why I mainly use the article directories primarily for backlinks when writing forex articles.

I have articles on Ezine Articles with over 1,000 views

It is not easy, but your article must have a stand out title and the contents should be on subject, informative and give the reader what he wants

Try to end your paragraphs with a question, that gets them to keep on reading

Don't make the article too long or the reader will never get down to your resource box

I agree that you should submit to many directories and submit lots of Articles

I think that the problem is article directories do change a lot and you really have to track your traffic sources to make sure you are not just wasting your time. You might have an article with 1000 views, but what good does it do for you if it has less than 1% click rate?

MI
Back