The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Article Theft! Help Please!

richib

affiliate
Hi,
Just had an article declined by Ezine Articles because they say it has been copied from elsewhere! :confused: Just found out some guy has copied my article word for word from another article directory and posted it to his blog as his own :mad:
What can I do and how can I prevent this from happening again?
Your help would be appreciated!

Regards
A very frustrated noob...

The publication dates should establish who was the original author. Obtain this information, submit it to eZine Articles, and contact the other article directory to alert them to the plagiarised version.

If it's listed in Google, you can also file a report there to have the plagiarized copy deindexed.

add a comment to the blog stating that it is your article and to add your bio or remove it, and send a mail to the blog contact

If you can find out his host through Whois, send an email to his host telling him it needs to be removed. CC the blog owner. That always works for me because they know you mean business if you are emailing the host.

Thanks for the advice people!

I posted a comment on the guys blog saying I had contacted his host about plagiarism and he removed it within 2 hours. EzineArticles accepted my article :D

banners
Back