The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Article Submission Help

theleathercollection

affiliate
First off in not anyway am I asking somebody to do my job, just curious on how you would write an article about the company I work for (back-link purposes). I've already submitted a new website launch article to Free Press Release sites, but am curious about implementing keywords into an article. I work for a leather company if that helps...

Thanks,
Kelly

Actually it doesn't matter where you work or what stuff you do - you just need to compile several articles and press-releases and spin them via well-known PR aggregators, like PR.com. Some are free and the majority are paid.

Thanks mozzy, my next problem is going to be finding something newsworthy to write-up. I've already written some articles on our new website launch.

Thanks again

It seems like you are facing writers block. I too face this issue some time where I have enough time to write but no idea. Ironically when I am busy with my work, lot of ideas come in my mind. Any way the only way to recover it is to read a lot of others articles. It will give fresh ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try to use LSI keywords and keep your keyword density to 1-3% as many article directories will have a filter to catch high KWD articles. Also don't worry about spinning them.

There are many other ways for promoting your web venture other then submitting Press Releases, though PR have it's added advantage you can still join forums relevant to your business niche and try to post useful threads/replies on them, try to be active on them. Update your website content on regular basis, update them with a pinch of important keywords. Be active on social bookmarking & networking sites which will help you in establishing brand. Hope this helps !!!

You can pretty much write about whatever you want to. Just remember to put your anchor text/keywords and url in the author resource area.

It is easy to come up with some newsworth things such as new products, even old products and their benefits. Also talk about free delivery if they order more than ?x. Also write about their history and what they have done in the past. Then write about what they hope to achieve in the future. These are all ok for press relases.

Articles for article websites or blogs you can be more generic and just write about topics related to their market and place backlinks in those (1 or 2 backlinks max).

banners
Back