The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Article Rewriting Software

Determined41

affiliate
Hi Everyone,

I have have a plethora of articles I purchased on the internet that I want to use for advertising and blogging and such. But I noticed a lot of the sites are cracking down on duplicate content. Someone was telling me about sites/software that can help you "customize" almost any article but I can't find them ANYWHERE! Does anyone know of a good budget friendly (or better yet free) site/software that can help me out?

Thanks in advance

Sounds like what you want is an article spinner. I don't do article marketing or know the best one. But search the forum for spinning and spinner and you'll find lots of tips and suggestions.

I've played with software like that and honestly it just doesn't seem to be up to snuff. While you may be able to get some value, the results are usually pretty weak and you will end up having to do a lot of proof reading and re-re-writing if you want a quality article.

My best advice would be to re-write the articles in your own word. It takes more time but you will get a far better result.

Probably the best tool to have is a Thesaurus.

I agree. I have a spinner tool where you can add synonyms yourself and spin the content. That means you can actually change whole sentences or add paragraphs, too, that way it is going to be a really useful unique article. Obviously the more words you set alternatives for the more unique the articles become. This seems to work absolutely fine for me, but gave up on so-called "spinners", they don't speak proper English.

I find jetspinner to be a pretty good free tool. It allows you to change synonyms in each sentence, rewrite each sentence in your own words and change synonyms in each rewritten sentence so that you can get up to 50 unique articles.

I've recently started Article Marketing. I use The Best Spinner (Google it) and it's a great tool. It will cost you $7 for the first week of trial and then $77/Year. I believe it's well worth the dime. The main advantage I found over the free tools is, that it has a database of synonyms that just keeps growing and it's extremely user friendly. There's a quick video before you actually purchase it so you can get an idea if this is what you are looking for. Before I purchased it I've looked it up in WickedFire and they seem to like it over there (and believe me they give NO ONE a break :) ).

Good Luck!

Whatever you use, I would recommend one that allows you to manually insert the synonyms. It might take twice as long to write the original article, but you can get several hundred very-readable somewhat unique articles out of a good article rewriting program.

I have to disagree.

Spun articles are a waste of time and money

Original/Unique is the only way to go

See my comments in the above thread about spun articles

Once you get used to it you can write articles in a fairly short time if you know your subject. If you don't then you have to learn or find another niche

I have to disagree.

Spun articles are a waste of time and money

Original/Unique is the only way to go

See my comments in the above thread about spun articles

Once you get used to it you can write articles in a fairly short time if you know your subject. If you don't then you have to learn or find another niche

I agree. I do rewrite articles, but my experience is: it takes less time and hassle to do it manually than spinning and still checking/correcting. In the end of the day you are trying to build up quality traffic with quality articles.

There are a number of ways you could go. You could rewrite the article sentences at a time. Andy Black has a free program to do this.

You could spin the content using Best Spinner or MAR. With MAR there is the Magic Add On that will spin it for you. Naturally you will then need to go in and clean it up a bit but over all it works very well and is a one off fee.

I found it quicker to use an article tool, give the alternatives that actually make sense and spin it. There is only about 2 extra spaces left after spinning to correct, therefore I can save some time and work only once.

MI
Back