The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Article re-writing, spinning and submitting

1aod

I am looking at ?the content solution? (re-write, spin) and ?article post robot? (for submitting). If used properly these tools look very beneficial. Can anyone remark on the use of these programs? Does anyone have suggestions for other article re-write, spinner and submitter software type programs? Thanks!

I think the best way to rewrite articles is to do it manually to ensure the quality of the finished product.

You can't build a good reputation for yourself or your business on poor quality spun articles.

Also, once you get used to doing it, it can be done quite quickly and efficiently.

Here is the ONLY tool I use to rewrite articles - a simple comparative content tool that shows you the "similar content percentage" of your modified version:

http://www.internetreadycash.com/compare_articles.php

Never use spins. They will get accounts deleted without notice, then no links, no traffic, no nothing.

Do not waster your time with spinning as it is useless and futile.

Take the time to write quality articles and learn to use the titles and text to get the desired results from the readers, search engines and directories.

All 3 of these areas need to be mastered to make article marketing work.

Titles can be written in several ways for different results. Content can be written several way for different results, and yes, even the directories can be manipulated by the first 2 to get even better results if you break the different models down and learn to use them for max benefit.

Are you writing for viral or CTR? then the article needs to be formatted for that method. Are you formatting for max links? There is another way to format the articles. Bios need to be different for each application.

Then you have to decide which directories to send each type to. If I am doing an article for CTR or for a viral effect, then it only goes to 2 specific directories. With SEO, I send them to as many as I can.

You must have the right tools for the right job. I know, you are saying "it is an article, same tool" Right?

Well, a hammer is a hammer, they have framing hammers, wooden hammers, balpin hammers, finish hammers and about a dozen other hammers, but each is still a hammer, but you would not use a big bulky framing hammer to finish fine furniture, would you?

Make sure you learn to use the right tools for the right reasons and you will have success, but spinning is not a tool you should ever use.

Same with articles. Learn to use them effectively and you can get crazy results from them.

As far as article post robot, it is an outstanding tool, but do not spin articles or titles, you may get banned for plagerism.

Well I guess it boils down to the debate of quality or quantity. Personally, I go for quality.

not really, it is always quality, and then if you can produce quality with quantity, then you have a winner.

Anything less is not acceptable and will cause trouble.

Article Spinning is a very old technique and also you won't get any results for that..It's always better to go for original ones and it will deliver you exact results..

nothing can beat the original

Thanks guys for this conversation. I really learned a lot. I thought it was okay to twist and twist an article just to make sure its not same "sounding" as the original....at least I learned that nothing can beat the original.

Duplicate content is a myth. The only time it comes into play is if it's on the same site so spinning and article can absolutely give you results.

While you may not get a ton of traffic from it, you can get a TON of backlinks by spinning your articles and submitting them to the different article directories. All those backlinks used with various anchor text can give you quite the boost in the search engines.

Unique Article Wizard is great for this (although expensive at $67.00 a month) Also Power Article Rewriter is a great spinner. You have to rewrite each sentence a few times but you can get an article that will be over 80% unique and will even pass Ezine's standards. The best part is they all make sense since you rewrote each sentence over and didn't use a spinner that just plugs in various synonyms.

I am looking at ?the content solution? (re-write, spin) and ?article post robot? (for submitting). If used properly these tools look very beneficial. Can anyone remark on the use of these programs? Does anyone have suggestions for other article re-write, spinner and submitter software type programs?

Yep. Stay far away from them. "Spinning" is just another type of plagiarism and no one is going to be impressed by rehashing someone else's ideas.

I think the best way to rewrite articles is to do it manually to ensure the quality of the finished product.

You can't build a good reputation for yourself or your business on poor quality spun articles.

You can't build a good reputation on plagiarism and concept theft either.

Here is the ONLY tool I use to rewrite articles - a simple comparative content tool that shows you the "similar content percentage" of your modified version:

http://www.internetreadycash.com/compare_articles.php

404 Page Not found.

Never use spins. They will get accounts deleted without notice, then no links, no traffic, no nothing.

Do not waster your time with spinning as it is useless and futile.

Take the time to write quality articles and learn to use the titles and text to get the desired results from the readers, search engines and directories.

As far as article post robot, it is an outstanding tool, but do not spin articles or titles, you may get banned for plagerism.

Absolutely spot on!

Duplicate content is a myth. The only time it comes into play is if it's on the same site so spinning and article can absolutely give you results.

No. The duplicate content penalty is a myth but duplicate content obviously does exist and as a rule only one copy will be indexed, whether it's on the same site or on totally different sites. As for spinning, see the comments above: It may well get results but not necessarily the ones you're hoping for, unless of course you enjoy being publicly outed for rehashing someone else's ideas.

No. The duplicate content penalty is a myth but duplicate content obviously does exist and as a rule only one copy will be indexed, whether it's on the same site or on totally different sites. As for spinning, see the comments above: It may well get results but not necessarily the ones you're hoping for, unless of course you enjoy being publicly outed for rehashing someone else's ideas.

Nope, sorry your wrong. I have submitted many articles that are the exact same to multiple article directories and more than one have and still are indexed. Thats what I mean by it being a myth.

And as far as being "outed" for rehashing someone elses idea's I think your WAY off base there. Who is going to out me for rewriting MY OWN content?

ME? nah. I don't think so. I never said I was rehashing other people's idea's. There is absolutely nothing wrong with spinning your own content. I'm not sure where you got I was using someone elses content. That would of course be wrong. But when it's mine to begin with, I'm entitled to do what ever I want with it.

Nope, sorry your wrong. I have submitted many articles that are the exact same to multiple article directories and more than one have and still are indexed. Thats what I mean by it being a myth.

I said "in general". The fact that you see duplicate content indexed doesn't make duplicate content a myth. In some cases, it's a matter of the search engines catching up to you... like paid links or black hat SEO, you can get away with it for a while but you will get caught eventually. For one thing, you have competitors, and they will be more than happy to report you to Google and others (and they are encouraged to do so by easy SE report pages).

And as far as being "outed" for rehashing someone elses idea's I think your WAY off base there. Who is going to out me for rewriting MY OWN content?

ME? nah. I don't think so. I never said I was rehashing other people's idea's. There is absolutely nothing wrong with spinning your own content. I'm not sure where you got I was using someone elses content. That would of course be wrong. But when it's mine to begin with, I'm entitled to do what ever I want with it.

You're being a tad too egocentric. I was responding to the thread topic, not solely to you. Re-read the OP.

I'll even give you an example just to prove it. This particular keyword has over 9 million pages that show up without quotes.

Here are two different pages with the exact same content on them. both are indexed. The first one is on page 1 for the keyword and the 2nd one is on page 2.

1st: Find Out Who An Email Address Belongs To - How You Can Find This Information Quickl

2nd: Find Out Who an Email Address Belongs to - How You Can Find This Information Quickly

They have both been there for a while as well.

There goes the only one is indexed "myth" that people buy into because they heard about it. I'm not trying to be a a-hole here. This is far from blackhat as well. It's just a fact that duplicate content is not punished as long as it's not on the same page. If it was, then why do so many people upload the caffenated content plugin to auto post other people's stuff onto their blog?

If it was duplicate content it would penelize them, when in fact it does just the opposite.

Sorry if I took that part about being outed the wrong way. I thought you were referring to me since you quoted what I said and then said that after it.

There goes the only one is indexed "myth" that people buy into because they heard about it. I'm not trying to be a a-hole here. This is far from blackhat as well. It's just a fact that duplicate content is not punished as long as it's not on the same page. If it was, then why do so many people upload the caffenated content plugin to auto post other people's stuff onto their blog?

If it was duplicate content it would penelize them, when in fact it does just the opposite.

No, no, no. I can also give you many examples of exceptions but that certainly doesn't prove that there is no duplicate content filter. ALL search engines have such filters, although Google is far and away more efficient than Yahoo or MSN in this regard.

And there is no duplicate content penalty. That's the part that's a myth. It's merely a filter.

See:

Duplicate content - Webmasters/Site owners Help

Google Duplicate Content Filter : SEO Book.com

How To Avoid The Google Duplicate Content Filter

More Tidbits on Google's Duplicate Content Filter

Duplicate content: Separating the penalty from the filter | Searchlight - CNET News

See also:

YouTube - Canonical Link Element

Learn More about the Canonical Link Element

I think part of the problem is with the concept of spinning.

Some people do use article spinners for unethical plagiarism to steal someone else's work.

But I believe many article marketers use spinners to spin their own content they've written, so if they are submitting to 50 article directories they can submit slightly re-written articles.

And there is no duplicate content penalty. That's the part that's a myth. It's merely a filter.

Yes, I will agree there is a filter. The problem though is that many will take that and claim there is a duplicate penalty. They then will rob themselves and others who read it and believe it, of the possibility of a lot of good backlinks and traffic because they are afraid of being penilzed because of the so called "duplicate content penalty".

If you manualy "spin" your articles or even submit them to your blog or other directories and point them back to another article you want to rank, you can move up the serps pretty well and fast.

Ezine has a high PR rank but so does Go Articles, Article Dashboard, etc etc.

So if you pick an article you want to rank well, you can point content (even if it's the same content) from different places back to what ever you want to rank for and get good incomming links with high PR as long as your not linking back to the same content. It's no different than someone taking an article you wrote and putting it on their blog. It's the same content, but it's a new link from a different host pointing back to your site thus passing you nice link juice.

It's the fear of being penilized that keeps people from doing this, thus they miss out on traffic and link juice.

I think part of the problem is with the concept of spinning.

Some people do use article spinners for unethical plagiarism to steal someone else's work.

But I believe many article marketers use spinners to spin their own content they've written, so if they are submitting to 50 article directories they can submit slightly re-written articles.

Exactly, so now by spinning your own content, you've got 50 new links comming that all have good PR and it only took you an hour or so to do it. But people who believe they will get penilized by doing this won't do it. Thus they miss out on all the extra links and traffic they could be getting.

FYI I'm not saying I would spin my own articles and not saying anyone else should or shouldn't. I don't do article marketing so I'm not trying to give advice or pass judgement, was just explaining how I think some article marketers use spinners.

Jcorkern,

When you say to reuse your title, I am confused. I have tried to use my keyword in different ways in my title, but they never place as did my first article which is on the front page of google. Am I doing something wrong? I don't understand why. Do you have to place them in a certain order, like keyword first then whatever else you are adding, or whatever else you are adding and then keyword:confused:

Thanks;)

Yes, it is better when the keyword is in the first part of the title. Here is an example of and article that ranks fairly high. I have it at number 2 . water damage in boca raton - Google Search it is articlealley this time.

Pay close attention to this one : Losing Your Virginity – A Girl's Guide To The First Time It is not explicit, so do not worry.

If you scroll down to the bottom of this number 1 article on ezinearticles from this google search, you will see the current numbers of views :

This article has been viewed 284649 time(s).
Article Submitted On: May 07, 2006

That is almost 100k views per year, or 8 k views per month. Notice that the keyword is at the front of the title of the article.

Not bad for a half hour's work.

banners
Back