The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Article Question

Jeffdeg45

affiliate
I'm new to all this and I have wrote articles to help bring traffic to my site. My question is, will the traffic from my articles I have published at article directories begin to fade with time, or will these articles continue to bring in somewhat steady traffic? Thank you -Jeff

As long as they stay "out there" and offered you can be optimistic they'll continue to bring traffic, but keep working more - nothing is definitive in this business! ;)

Thank you for the quick response. I plan to continue submitting the same articles to many different article directories and writing more, but I was just trying to figure out if the work I'm doing now, will continue to pay off or eventually dwindle out. My revenue for now is based solely on Goodle Adsense, and so I need steady traffic for day in and day out.... Thank you -Jeff

fitnfree is right about that they can (and usually do) continue to bring traffic) but you do need to continue to write good quality content and use the article directories to help bring traffic to the site since many times other authors are also sending in articles very frequently.

The nice thing about the article directories is that once the article is indexed in the search engines then many times keyword rich, good content come up high on the search engine searches.

Article traffic

I find that article marketing works very well in that it brings in goods trageted traffic

However your articles tend to bring in a lot of traffic in the early days but it drops off after a while

A well written article will always bring traffic, but it is best to submit on a continuous basis

This is a great traffic bringer

Jeff,

Your articles will drop down after awhile as others come in - you need to keep submitting articles and submit to as many directories as you can find

I have submitted 15 articles to ezinearticles, and I am getting some traffic. What are some of the top article directories? Is ezinearticles the best? Also, are there any good, free article submitters avaliable? Thank you all for your replies. Jeff

MI
Back