The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Article Post Robot Review

jcorkern

<b>Senior Member - SEO Pro<br />Global Moderator</
Administrator
Everyone here knows that I am big on testing new things. I just stepped out and bought "article post robot" and I have to admit that it is the most superior automated submission software I have seen avalible to the public.

It is fairly simple to use and it post the articles cleanly in the directories. No html get's inserted with the submission, so this makes it easy to deal with.

It currently has over 400 directories but you really only need the top 50 to 100 for an effective campaign if you choose the higher PR directories.

It has ezinearticles.com, goarticles.com and other top directories that can bring traffic, links and better ranking for your site.

It was about 125 bucks, and worth every penny. It is effecient and can even rotate bios so that you can vary anchor text at each directory and even rotate other parts of the article like title, content and discription(I do not use that part because it is worthless) but you can if you want to.

Here is a google search so you can read up on it, but I can tell you it is worth every penny if you want to do article marketing and SEO.

article post robot - Google Search

Do you have to manually set up all of your accounts?

Also, how long does it take to submit 1 article to all of the directories?

Yes, you have to setup the accounts manual. I only picked 57 directories that I know indexes out quickly or refers a lot of traffic. It runs an article through these in about 10 mins.

If you have a lot of pages that need links, this is a great tool and would suggest anyone who is doing article marketing to buy this one.

Just the ability to rotate bio's and therefore changing the places the articles link out to makes it worth more.

I also have "instant article submitter" and this one blows it away. You can also use it on multiple computers under 1 license, but they suggest not using it on multimples at the same time due to account confusion, but guess you could run multiple accounts.

It only took an hour and a half to register at the 57 I started with.

You can also use your articlemarketer logins and just use that account if you have one.

Thanks Jim

I will probably check this out in a month or two. At the moment I am having some pretty solid results with various submission services.

I do too Rob, I just bought it to see what it was about and see if it was something the people here could use cost effectively.

I know we have too much volume for just software, But the affiliate marketers here with just one or 2 sites could dominate with a program like this one.

But I can't help but play with it since I bought it! lol. :)

Yeah i know that you are person with a lot of creativity..So keep on testing and then tell to us, we will always appreciate you and your efforts.. Thanks for sharing..

I believe article post robot has been around for years so I guess I?m a little behind in times, but I just purchased it and I like to do a review for every product I purchase, especially when i really like the product, as I do APR.

I have a question about auto submitting. I just purchased the Article Post Robot. I am now waiting for my log in credentials.

Do you submit one article to hundreds of directories? I thought it was not a good idea to have the same article posted all over the internet.

Picked this up today. I am looking forward to using this tool to truly attack the keywords/niches that I want to run in.

Hopefully in a few weeks I can echo Jim's review.

Thanks Linda,

I guess I should have searched before I asked. I was just excited to see that Jim had recommended this product. I've been looking for a good one for a while. I should have known I would find my answer here. =)

Its odd...I had actually read that post that Jim made a while back about duplicate content but the opposite is so drilled into my head that I guess I had forgotten.

It is definitely a myth. I have one article posted on Ezine Articles that is showing up over 500 times on google (without using post article robot).

The duplicate content issue comes more from the one website. Like I thought I had my blog set up to automatically use the title for the URL, but didn't. And I didn't notice until after the page was indexed.. so even though I fixed it, the old page is the one that is indexed (even though both slap you to the same page still).

I finally got this set up and used it for the first time yesterday. I didn't get as much done as I would have liked as I didn't set up pen names as I went along when setting things up, but I still got plenty done.

I will say that just using a few of the tips that Bryan and Jim have posted on these forums has given me results... using just Ezine Articles. So the thoughts of a program that makes this 100X easier and allows me to automate/speed up the process.... which will allow me to do more in the time I do have.

I have 25 articles in Ezine right now, and after getting things rolling yesterday I resubmitted 4 of them to 36 directories in about 80 minutes (that includes time configuring pen names as I went along the first time around, and finding directories that are having issues with submissions). After that first round, it took probably 8-10 minutes per article to submit.

I will still continue to add more directories to my arsenal (I added the top 36 PR directories that I can submit things from my niche to), but overall I can see this tool being one big key to hitting that next stage. The time this saves alone makes it worth the cost.

Thanks so much for posting your initial progress. Always helps to hear how it went when someone was 1st getting started with a new program.

Thanks for this post. As of August 2009, iyo, is this still the best option available for article submission to article directories?

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back