The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Article Marketing . . . with Twitter

S

Surfbay

I would like to hear of anyone who is having success with Article Marketing using Twiter.

Suddenly Twitter has become Hot, HOT, HOT and I am interested to learn of any success that is being gained with article writing and marketing.

I'm all of a twitter at the moment, and doing my best to check this stuff out.

Be seeing you.

The key to twitter is getting a large number of followers that are interested in your tweets
Once you have their attention tweeting your articles URL should get some traffic to it

My honest opinion on twitter though is although useful, it's not as hot as we are lead to believe

In other words, just another networking tool

I have not had any success with twitter, but then again it might be because I don't have very many followers, and I don't tweet that often either.

I read somewhere that we shouldn't just throw our links in, but also related sites that people might be interested in...that way you're building a relationship and not just bombarding them with your stuff.

Tweeting your articles is definately a good idea!

Best of luck!

Twitter

I have heard both sides about it as being good and not doing nothing at all. Myself has set up a account, but couldn't get anywhere with it. So I put it on the backburner. Any thoughts would be helpful to me. Thanks Mike.

Twitter is a communication tool. Some will be good using it for affiliate marketing and some will not. Make sure you know what you want to do with Twitter and don't just do it with hopes of getting a ton of traffic.

My success with twitter has come because I am selective with whom I follow and refollow and I don't bombard with my propaganda. Have a strategy and stick to it. If your strategy is broadcasting links, fine. If it is customer service, fine.

banners
Back