“Adavice”/  “1Win

Article Directory With Do Follow Link

markjubi12

affiliate
Hello Friends,

I just found one article directory RhinoArticles.com & what i found is that:-
1. It provides quick approval.
2. It provides Do Follow Link.
3. It is well managed and has category for each kind of article.
4. It has expert authors who review articles & then publish it.

I strongly recommend this website for posting articles. Hope you will enjoy.

There are many article directories which do follow. Just make a search and you will see plenty of articles in which you can post.

hmm......I don't believe article submission sites have the impact most think it has. Specially low quality articles being submitted to low submission sites. Try instead to add quality articles to your own site with proper links to relevant "call of action" pages within your own site. If you want to submit your article off site, then I recommend finding other quality sites in your niche and asking if they post your article there, as a guest submission with a few backlinks included. I just don't see how someone can think posting an article about jelly beans to a site that has content about baseballs, lawn fertilizer, car tires, photo albums, Iphones, and whatever else to be MORE relevant than asking another quality niche related site to add your article. Just makes ZERO sense. "natural" is the way to go! Search the web and do the work on your own, it's bound to pay off.

Thank you This site is at PR1 but it is dofollow and PR should not be consider here thank you for sharing this information.

banners
Back