The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Article directory. One per site?

sciencetoy

affiliate
Hi
I am new this this forum (hello everybody). I have a site and I have been slowly building links to improve my google rateing, I have also been writing and submitting articles with a link in the body to article directorys. Does anybody out there have any thoughts on whether or not you should submit the same article to every directory you can think of, or limit one article to one directory?
Any help

Many thanks
Alex

I wouldnt run a article directory if i thought ppl would only submit to one as we would be dead in the water competing with the large ezines.

I think it would be good to submit the article to a few sites and make new ones for the other ones, as articles need to be high in quality as well. Most website article submission service's ask you to only post one article to a site and not replicate it to another one.

So uniqueness is important in the article submission process as well.

It's a trade off between article prevalence and article uniqueness. The more unique the article the more importance Google will place on the backlink. The more copies of your article there are the more likely the bots will find it but the backlink will have less importance.

banners
Back