The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Are Your Branded?

espmartin

affiliate
Corporate branding is extremely important. But even the "little guy", which
includes most websites owners, is just as important. Creating an identity that
users will associate with your site will help you become percieved as both professional as well as a confortable place to visit.

By that, I mean users feel at ease when they recognize a site, due to an
emotional sense of feeling "welcome" with association with the familiar.

Thats basic marketing. So are you branded?

My manufacturing company website (not allowed until 10 posts) is branded. People from all over the world recognize my serp and copy many features in my web site hoping to get the same results.

I concider brand recognition to be important. I try to have TM name somewhere on all sites

I have tried branding one of my sites, I think I succeeded to some extent, its quite a difficult process without a pro to guide you.

Yes, I totally agree Temi. For me, my graphics guy was key to my site(s), but now he's
very busy, and I *...ahem...cough...* won't pay him. If you get a good graphics person,
and you can code - that's a win/win!

So are you branded?

While I do not personally hold the tm on the goldjobber name, i spose I come closest by internet standards. I am debating whether I want to tm that name in my area or not. When it comes to my design work, yes it is branded with my company name on it. I decided that before I put anything out on the market, I would at least have a business name tm in my area. Currently working out LLC paperwork now for my business.

Establishing a brand from your product or service it is very important nowadays - I do agree with all other's comments.

I've seen a documentary on TV where people on the street were asked to recognize brands by logo, not many were recognized which means that branding is quite a difficult task to achieve.

If you use Adwords - do you think you are Branding your site? Afterall, you are getting your product in front of many eyes even if they do not click the link?

I have tried branding my site Bungeebones.com but, not having a clue what I am doing, I was wondering if those with experience might take a look at it? The name was the result of a brain storming session about domain names. I had written it down because I thought it sounded "cool".

I added a few graphics to reinforce the memory, such as a "stretchy mouse" in flash and a picture with a guy in a suit doing a flying leap bungee jump. I used "bungee" in the control panel pages, the ones that the users see (not the general public).

If there are any ideas I would be greatly appreciative.

banners
Back