The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Are You Preparing For Success, Or Just Preparing?

Joseph Ratliff

<b>5 Star Success Guru</b>
?Joe, I?ve gotta do this, this, and this first before I can do what you recommended to make obscene profits.?

Love the excuses?but this one is a business killer.

Please allow me to explain?

Sometimes, it seems as though people want to stay stuck in ?preparing? mode because it?s more comfortable and less uncertain.

Instead, if you find yourself ?preparing everything? to succeed at times?try this once?

Just do the thing you think you?re preparing for.
(you might want to read that again, let it sink in)

More often than not, all the preparation you think you had to do isn?t necessary?because as humans we try to eliminate all possibilities for failure (preconceived or otherwise).

Now I?m not saying a certain measure of preparation isn?t necessary at all, for example, certain legal preparations are a good idea (discuss those with an attorney, I?m not one, and that?s NOT legal advice).

What I am saying is if it seems like you?re ?stuck? preparing, and keep coming up with ?this and that? which you feel you ?have to do before? you move forward?you should examine whether or not you?re really needing more preparation?or just to kick yourself in the butt and get outside of your comfort zone.

Most of the time, you?ll probably find you?re just trying to stay comfortable?and staying comfortable isn?t how fortunes and freedom are created.

So, get outside your comfort zone right now?and stay out! :cool:

Joseph,

Sometimes you read a post that addresses EXACTLY what you are thinking at the EXACT second you are thinking it. Thank you so much for that.

I have been studying PPC for 3 months or so, and have reached a definite paralysis by analysis phase. I keep trying to learn more and more, and while if I look back at where I was 3 months ago, I know a ton more than I did, I am not feeling like I am any closer to actually throwing my hat in the ring and getting myself started.

I wound up opting into so many lists (to get more information of course) that now my head is ready to burst. Every 3 seconds someone is trying to sell me something (that of course you MUST have immediately- act now there is no possible way to succeed without this product). Conflicting points of view. Other parts of the internet marketing puzzle- SEO, Video, Web 2.0, Video Marketing, Article Submission, Outsourcing, Sales Letters, Copywriting, working with AdWords, on and on and on and on...UGH!

Anyhow, there is no quit in me I'm not wired that way but it is just an extremely frustrating plateau I've hit.

Thanks again for your impeccably timed post, and sorry for venting :)

Anyhow, there is no quit in me I'm not wired that way but it is just an extremely frustrating plateau I've hit.

Thanks again for your impeccably timed post, and sorry for venting :)

Thanks for sharing your situation Gregg. Good to hear you are not going to quit. Sorry it's frustrating right now, but I'm sure with perseverance you'll be able to break through that plateau.

MI
Back