The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Are You Leaving These Critical Secrets Out Of Your Article Marketing Campaign?

jcorkern

<b>Senior Member - SEO Pro<br />Global Moderator</
Administrator
Ok, let me let you guys in on a little secret, this will tell you if you have an article that is a hit and how to capitalize on one when you finally write the "right article".

Almost everyone here knows that I have writers, but I handle the distribution and I watch them like a hawk in the directories, but there is one directory in general that can and will give you the secret to gaining more and more traffic to your site from bypassing the directories and placing the content on your site after using the directories to test the article.

The best directory I have found to do this is ezinearticles.com. It is not that they have a lot of traffic on the site, which they do, but that is beside the point on this one. If you already have some quality links and PR on the homepage and a few internals and write articles, you can take full advantage of this situation and use the methods I will show you to build a steady increase in natural search engine traffic.

I know it may sound like a longhorn sermon, you know, two points with a lot of bull in the middle, but this can and will bring you converting traffic if you follow the advice, and you will not waste the effort of building pages for nothing within your site or blog that will get no traffic. Ready to get started?

I am going to assume you are already writing articles and sending them out to as many article directories as you can already, if you are not, you should be. Now there is one directory that fit's the bill perfectly for what we want to do, and that is ezinnearticles.com. There are several reasons I choose them for this type of research. First is that they are an authority article directory and they have enough pagerank to get the articles spidered and indexed fairly quickly. Next is because of the 2 prior factors the article will likely rank better automatically when indexed in Google and Yahoo. If you title your articles naturally, you will run across about 2 out of 10 that you write that will bring natural results in Google and / or Yahoo instantly. All of these articles should have backlinks to your site to help build power to your site as you do them.

The next thing is that ezinearticles has a stats program in the author account and you can see which ones are getting steady traffic, so check your articles stats daily on this directory. As you do this you will notice that there are several articles that gain a boatload more traffic than the rest. This may average between 2 to 200 visitors a day for these articles.

Now we all know that it is hard to write an article to sell on the directories, but you have a winner on this particular article, so what do you do? Do you put the same article on your site? No, I would not do that, but what I would do is use the exact same title and re-write the article with a pitch, because what you have found is a phrase that brings traffic and other than title, ezine articles has little to any onpage, so you can use the same title, write a pitch for content and set it up on your site or blog to rank and convert. As soon as it is indexed, it should start bringing you traffic.

You may not know what keyword is bringing the traffic to the article on ezinearticles , but chances are that if it get's steady traffic, the title alone is what is bringing in that traffic.

I have used this method for years and it almost never fails that when I get an article that does well on ezinearticles, it does even better for me on my site where I can pitch as I please without the rules of article directories, and since I can do onpage on my site or blog, I can usually beat out ezinearticles or any other directory.

Here is an example: Repair of Burst or Frozen Water Pipes - Google Search

Ezinearticles should be 3rd or 4th, but the authors site is number 1!

Now, if you look at the article stats, there are over 1,900 visitors to the articles on the directory at position 3 or 4 over a 2 year period. Position 1 has an 88 % CTR on average where position 4 has about a 30 % CTR on average, so how many visitors do you think the main site recieved over 2 years. You could do one article a day, and in 90 days you could secure 100 k visitors a year just from this alone. Just think of the possibilities!

You can even cut out the writing part by looking at the stats and publish dates on others articles on ezinearticles and do the same, but this is the same as shooting yourself in the foot if you are not writing articles to link back to your site in the first place since this is part of what makes your site powerful enough to help beat ezine articles for these searches.

I wish I had more time to write tips about articles and how you can gain massive traffic from them. I suppose I could write a book on what you could with articles alone on the internet.

Good article and advice!

Here is my article distribution strategy:

1. Research Long-Tail Keyword Phrases by:
a) Search Frequency (I use wordtracker tool)
b) Competitiveness (1. go to google and type in "allintitle:long-tail keyword phrase"

2. Then I write my first article with this title and post it on my blog at my website. I place one internal link on this article to my home page, and one or two to other related articles in my blog.

3. Then I rewrite the article completely twice and submit it to ezinearticles.com and one other article directory. IN the article I place two links to: 1) the article on my blog using the article's title as the text-link. 2) To my home page URL

4. If I still have more time (I never do), then I would build a squidoo.com lens and place three internal links (1. to my ezine article, 2. to my article at my blog, 3. to my home page).

5. If I then have even more time I create 1-2 social bookmarks for this article.

Did miss anything...?

Wow, that's a excellent article about Article Marketing..I have never seen such a elegance and such a creativity in any one of Internet marketing..It's a great honor for me to be with you in these group..Thanks a lot for your efforts....

UNBELIEVEABLE - This is like panning for GOLD and bringing up all gold and no sand!

Hamncheese and jcorkern, you 2 are incredible - Thank you for the insight!

Good article and advice!

b) Competitiveness (1. go to google and type in "allintitle:long-tail keyword phrase"

2. Then I write my first article with this title and post it on my blog at my website. I place one internal link on this article to my home page, and one or two to other related articles in my blog.

3. Then I rewrite the article completely twice and submit it to ezinearticles.com and one other article directory. IN the article I place two links to: 1) the article on my blog using the article's title as the text-link. 2) To my home page URL

4. If I still have more time (I never do), then I would build a squidoo.com lens and place three internal links (1. to my ezine article, 2. to my article at my blog, 3. to my home page).

5. If I then have even more time I create 1-2 social bookmarks for this article.

Did miss anything...?

Good strategy - but if you use your blog's RSS feed on squidoo, hubpages, etc., you don't have to manually update it all the time. In fact, you can use the ezine author feed too....
viola - auto-updates!

Of course some article sites also feature RSS feeds to stuff into squidoo pages - it doesn't take much time. (edited by Linda)

Great information. Thank you!

I particularly like the step by step instructions, as it is interesting to see what article marketing methods work well.

I appreciate the time and effort you used in posting this informative topic.
It's a nice post for people who are engaged in article marketing.

Wow, this is powerful

Ok, let me let you guys in on a little secret, this will tell you if you have an article that is a hit and how to capitalize on one when you finally write the "right article".

Almost everyone here knows that I have writers, but I handle the distribution and I watch them like a hawk in the directories, but there is one directory in general that can and will give you the secret to gaining more and more traffic to your site from bypassing the directories and placing the content on your site after using the directories to test the article.

The best directory I have found to do this is ezinearticles.com. It is not that they have a lot of traffic on the site, which they do, but that is beside the point on this one. If you already have some quality links and PR on the homepage and a few internals and write articles, you can take full advantage of this situation and use the methods I will show you to build a steady increase in natural search engine traffic.

I know it may sound like a longhorn sermon, you know, two points with a lot of bull in the middle, but this can and will bring you converting traffic if you follow the advice, and you will not waste the effort of building pages for nothing within your site or blog that will get no traffic. Ready to get started?

I am going to assume you are already writing articles and sending them out to as many article directories as you can already, if you are not, you should be. Now there is one directory that fit's the bill perfectly for what we want to do, and that is ezinnearticles.com. There are several reasons I choose them for this type of research. First is that they are an authority article directory and they have enough pagerank to get the articles spidered and indexed fairly quickly. Next is because of the 2 prior factors the article will likely rank better automatically when indexed in Google and Yahoo. If you title your articles naturally, you will run across about 2 out of 10 that you write that will bring natural results in Google and / or Yahoo instantly. All of these articles should have backlinks to your site to help build power to your site as you do them.

The next thing is that ezinearticles has a stats program in the author account and you can see which ones are getting steady traffic, so check your articles stats daily on this directory. As you do this you will notice that there are several articles that gain a boatload more traffic than the rest. This may average between 2 to 200 visitors a day for these articles.

Now we all know that it is hard to write an article to sell on the directories, but you have a winner on this particular article, so what do you do? Do you put the same article on your site? No, I would not do that, but what I would do is use the exact same title and re-write the article with a pitch, because what you have found is a phrase that brings traffic and other than title, ezine articles has little to any onpage, so you can use the same title, write a pitch for content and set it up on your site or blog to rank and convert. As soon as it is indexed, it should start bringing you traffic.

You may not know what keyword is bringing the traffic to the article on ezinearticles , but chances are that if it get's steady traffic, the title alone is what is bringing in that traffic.

I have used this method for years and it almost never fails that when I get an article that does well on ezinearticles, it does even better for me on my site where I can pitch as I please without the rules of article directories, and since I can do onpage on my site or blog, I can usually beat out ezinearticles or any other directory.

Here is an example: Repair of Burst or Frozen Water Pipes - Google Search

Ezinearticles should be 3rd or 4th, but the authors site is number 1!

Now, if you look at the article stats, there are over 1,900 visitors to the articles on the directory at position 3 or 4 over a 2 year period. Position 1 has an 88 % CTR on average where position 4 has about a 30 % CTR on average, so how many visitors do you think the main site recieved over 2 years. You could do one article a day, and in 90 days you could secure 100 k visitors a year just from this alone. Just think of the possibilities!

You can even cut out the writing part by looking at the stats and publish dates on others articles on ezinearticles and do the same, but this is the same as shooting yourself in the foot if you are not writing articles to link back to your site in the first place since this is part of what makes your site powerful enough to help beat ezine articles for these searches.

I wish I had more time to write tips about articles and how you can gain massive traffic from them. I suppose I could write a book on what you could with articles alone on the internet.
I partially imagined this concept and now you have confirmed what I had a hunch on. You'ved embellished my hunch seriously. I'm going to have to re-read this a few times more, to get the full benefit. It's great! Thank YOU

Good article and advice!

Did miss anything...?

This is great advice. I appreciate you posting your strategy. I have now added a couple more things to my daily to do list.

I have to agree with the first post - this is great input and insight into Article Marketing. I used it in the past and always created a unique article for Ezine. Thanks for sharing this!

banners
Back