The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Are no follow link worth less..?

rohnsmith

affiliate
I am little confused here.Google says it does not pass any value to no follow links but I have too many no follow links and my website still getting good rank.So what is truth..?

I think nofollow only means no PR transfer to the linked page but it is still a baclink for your site. It is also helpful in SERP of your targeted keywords. IMO. :)

Have a nice day,

No follow links add no value to PR but definitely help in rankings, thus we can not say that nofollow links are worthless.

I don't understand which are do-follow & which are no-follow, can anyone explain this to me a little more clearly?

Regards

i dont really get intechnicalitlies a lot. google changes its algorithm frequently, so i get links from no & do follow both. you never know when they become useful!

Nofollow links are needed as much a dofollow as this makes your seo linkbuilding campaign look more realistic to google.

In my opinion, yes, worth less because i don't think the nofollow links are counted when the pagerank is calculated.

I look at it this way, [FONT=&quot]algorithms[/FONT] are constantly changing and who knows the nofollow attribute may change in the future? I don't tend to think about links as juice as i concentrate more on linking for traffic and not PR. The reason is because my site is optimised for local search and it does well without a massive amount of links.

Google follows the links but you do not get any benifit (link juice) from them. However, Google does like to see a good mixture of link types (nofollow and follow) and it is my understanding that search engines such as Yahoo! and Bing do give juice for these. So although not as good, still worth having.

banners
Back