The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Apprenticeships UK?

S

seb_

Does anybody know of anywhere that does website design/development apprenticeships. I am currently trying to build a career in website design/development I have few skills but I am learning quickly. If anybody knows anywhere in the uk (preferably north-west England) that does do apperticeships (or if anyone would like to take me on) please reply to this thead or PM me.

Thanks in advance :D

Seb,
Why don't you find out at your local job centre if such scheme exist. If it does I may be able to arrange for a company in West Midlands to take you on.
Thanks

I know there are apprenticeships in web design but I cant seem to find any in my area. I will probably try at the job centre but they will probably be just as ueless as connexions.

Unfortunately I can't really afford to relocate at the moment. Esp. to the midlands so I don't think that would be possible.

Thanks anyway. I really appriciate it!

You are welcomed Seb. If the apprenticeships thing does not work out you may want to do one of this certification such as CIW or something more reputable, that way you will be a full fledge and certified webmasters/web designer. Let me know if I can assist in any way.

I'd love to do something similar and work from home but my limited skillset doesn't help me too much. I'm no Macromedia Studio MX expert nor a 1337 pr0gramm3r or Photoshop expert so I'm stuck in webmaster purgatory I recon.

temi said:
You are welcomed Seb. If the apprenticeships thing does not work out you may want to do one of this certification such as CIW or something more reputable, that way you will be a full fledge and certified webmasters/web designer. Let me know if I can assist in any way.

Do you know if funding is available for the CIW courses as I would like to something like that. However the price for such a course exceeds my current income of 0.

Seb,
This kind of things are usually regional, funding maybe available in one part of UK for such course and not available in other parts. I know of a person who's course was funded for that certification in London. You need to contact your regional skills and training services, they will be able to tell you if they can fund your training.

MI
Back