The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Anyone want to welcome an Aussie?

widgetdownunda

Hey guys and girls,

I'm a 20 year old male living in Bunbury, Western Australia! My name is Shane and I have many goals in life! :D One of them is to make many friends from across the globe! From briefly looking at this forum it looks like a great community, full of help and learning! I hope I will be able to bring something of value to this community and look forward to the times ahead! All the best,

Shane

Welcome to 5 Star, Shane.

We have many members from Australia so some of them might welcome you.

I am near the middle of the United States, which is not close to Australia.

We have members from all around the world so you should be able to achieve your goal of making friends from across the globe.

You are correct about this being a helpful community. It is also a very friendly community. I hope you will join in some of our discussions whenever you can.

Thanks for the welcome! I'm joining in a few discussions now, trying to give some advice to some newbies - that word reminds me of a type of candy :D lol
Thanks again, hopefully we'll chat soon!

widgetdownunda, you may have noticed that Rob_TID is in Sydney, Australia.

Possibly some more of our members from Australia will welcome you in their own special way.

Hi widgetdownunda,

Welcome to 5 Star. We have lots of friendly members from all over the world,
and then there's Rob... :p

You two will probably become fast friends after that intro/welcome.
Good one Rob! ;)

Hi Widgetdownunda :)

I like your avitar!!

Welcome to 5 star... This is one of my favorite forums... I'm sure you already started to participate around here.. I'll see you around!

MI
Back