The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Anyone using BlackPops?

Anyone ever used it?

I went in a few times and didn't find it very useful.... there's not enough data (for PPV spy). But I do believe they are in the process of updating the membership and giving it a new look with better stuff (although this talk has been going on for months now).

However, their support is excellent and twice I asked questions and got very good response! They also have some nice scripts.

Hope this helps....

Hey K,
I recently joined blackpops. They do have a landing page spy tool which though not updated very frequently has plenty of landing pages in various niches and the their targets. It is good enough to get your creative juices flowing. Plus, they have scripts for adding geo target, countdown timer, sound etc. It's nice for a lifetime membership for a one time expenditure.

Just joined blackpops because the other was way out of my price range. I can say it was well worth the $ from what i have seen so far learned alot, Trying out there personal support feature if I get a response and some personal help that will be a bonuss. thanks for turning me on to this site guys.

Seen fresh content every time i go there. Aside from the ppv spy part the majority of their offerings is in the blackhat side of marketing from what I can tell I will say I am fairly new to PPV but thats my opinion maybe im wrong. Coming from a SEO background I do really like the stuff these guys are teaching me. Whether or not you join blackpops what I have learned in the past few weeks is that PPV traffic is GREAT and I recommend that to anyone especially if you are spending months relying on a SEO site to bring in any cash like I was.

MI
Back