The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

anyone tried adultmoda

tech12psk

hey guys i am new to CPA and mobile marketing ...

i cant afford high budget but i can manage to invest $100 - $200 . i want to try adult mobile offers and i want to know about adultmoda.com

have any one tried adultmoda.com ?? have you got any success with them and what about the quality of traffic ??

please share you experience and suggestion

thank you in advance

I have tried them on the past. Well, i am using non adult dating offer on them. I tried CPS offer. Got about one hundred leads. And one converted into sales. And if I remembered I only spent 10-20 to that campaign. I stopped the campaign though, because traffic was decreasing.
Maybe just simple tips for me, only target carrier traffic if possible (do not check "other" on their targeting). Because, I received many visitors from non targeting countries to my campaign. Well, it is adult traffic, so maybe IMHO there are many users using proxies to access adult sites because country regulation, etc. Although, adultmoda sometimes didn't charged for that clicks.

^^^^

Agree with hans23 100%

I'm testing there redirect traffic with a few campaigns i know convert on other similar traffic sources and the results so far are very poor in comparison.

MI
Back