propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

anyone tried adultmoda

Discussion in 'Mobile Marketing' started by tech12psk, May 19, 2014.

1. tech12psk

tech12psk Affiliate affiliate

hey guys i am new to CPA and mobile marketing ...

i cant afford high budget but i can manage to invest $100 - $200 . i want to try adult mobile offers and i want to know about adultmoda.com

have any one tried adultmoda.com ?? have you got any success with them and what about the quality of traffic ??

please share you experience and suggestion

thank you in advance

2. cashmoneyaffiliate

cashmoneyaffiliate Moderator moderator Service Manager affiliate

Plan on testing them out this week, will let you know what i think.

1 person likes this.
  3. hans23

hans23 Affiliate affiliate

I have tried them on the past. Well, i am using non adult dating offer on them. I tried CPS offer. Got about one hundred leads. And one converted into sales. And if I remembered I only spent 10-20 to that campaign. I stopped the campaign though, because traffic was decreasing.
    Maybe just simple tips for me, only target carrier traffic if possible (do not check "other" on their targeting). Because, I received many visitors from non targeting countries to my campaign. Well, it is adult traffic, so maybe IMHO there are many users using proxies to access adult sites because country regulation, etc. Although, adultmoda sometimes didn't charged for that clicks.

1 person likes this.
  4. cashmoneyaffiliate

cashmoneyaffiliate Moderator moderator Service Manager affiliate

^^^^

Agree with hans23 100%

I'm testing there redirect traffic with a few campaigns i know convert on other similar traffic sources and the results so far are very poor in comparison.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed