propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anyone tried 50onred?

Discussion in 'Pay Per View' started by chiruraaj, Nov 13, 2013.

1. chiruraaj

chiruraaj Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

Hello Guys,

I have been hearing good feedback about the traffic quality of 50onred. So I was wondering if any of our affiliate fix member tried it and can give feedback on how is the traffic quality there? Thanks. :)

2. fernandoch

fernandoch Affiliate affiliate

I am trying it, and it looks good, but so damn expensive...

3. chiruraaj

Hi Fernandoch,
    Thanks for the reply. Do they have traffic volume like LI? Are you able to get the camapigns profitable?

4. fernandoch

Well I am targeting the US for now and they do seem to have traffic, but so expensive... Some bids are even above the $1. I have had some conversions, but not profitable yet. I have been trying them for 3 days only... And as far as I know, their expertise is in intext...

The support is really great, I even had my account manager on a call on skype to clarify all the doubts I had.

I will keep trying them for a while to see how things go and will reply here if you want.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. chiruraaj

wow, thanks for the detailed reply. would definitely love to know how things go. :)

6. fernandoch

One more thing I forgot to mention is that the minimum deposit is $500.

7. chiruraaj

yup I guess newbies starting with ppv may have to go with 50onred now as Leadimpact have increased their minimum initial deposit to 1000$.

8. fernandoch

I think this is better for us that are already in, what do you think?

But the traffic quality, for me, cannot be compared with TV.

I also installed the software to check how things go for the users, and everywhere I go with the installer for LI I get ads. Too many ads. The installer you can get it from moviefather.com

With TV, the users only get 4 ads per day. I could not find the software to get the ads from 50onred, their support team don't want to tell us...

Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  9. chiruraaj

Yup now we will only compete with those people who are serious with their PPV business, and may be wont have to get stuck in insensible bidding wars. :)
    I installed the strongvault backup software for LI popups. :)

are you also on TV?

10. fernandoch

Yes, it cannot be compared to any other PPV traffic source, at least for me.

11. ivanong

ivanong Affiliate affiliate

I have been using 50onred for many years now and their traffic quality is very good. They now have intext, search and pop traffic. For sure give it a try!

3 people like this.
  12. chiruraaj

Hi Ivan,

Nice to get a response from you here. :)
    have you been using their pop up traffic? I have heard that the bids there are too high. is that the case?

Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
  13. kasiopeja

kasiopeja Affiliate affiliate

14. drazzic

drazzic Affiliate affiliate

Anyone tried their intext advertising? Any recommendations?

15. srijon

srijon Affiliate affiliate

Any comment on MediaTraffic ?
    How are their traffic quality and what country and what type of offers works best? If anyone knows, please share.

16. fernandoch

I think you are in the wrong thread my friend :)

17. church

church Affiliate affiliate

What does it cost typically cpv?.

18. fernandoch

Depending on your target. This is for 50onred, if you need help on cpv, better to open a new thread for us to help you :)

1 person likes this.
  19. brokerorg

brokerorg Affiliate affiliate

I am thinking of going with 50onRed, but their Popup dimensions confuse me. Rather than creatives needing to be a specific size, 50onRed just say that their popup window resizes to 100px less than the users browser window ... and that there is no scrollbars on the popup window.

So how the heck am I supposed to know what is a safe size for my landing page design ? Even if I use a Responsive design, with no scrollbars, elements might end up beyond the bottom of thw window.

I don't know why 50onRed have over-complicated this - unless I'm missing something ? It puts me off working with them because I won't know whether my creatives are being seen properly.

20. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed