The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Anyone interested to hire me????

webflare

affiliate
Hi Guys!!!!

I am hoping if someone interested to hire me, Ive worked for an SEO and Outsourcing company before.When I went back to college I had to stop working.And now, I do want to work again if anyone here needs help with your work. I would be very much happy to be of service, if youll give me the chance to work for you...
Thanks.

Webflare

UGH!!...its been a long time i got back from a long tiring days...I am open to do projects now...Anyway, if anyone here is work overloaded I could help you out though,

well, I usually work 7 hours a day, 5 days every week in a month for 500 USD monthly.:)

Perhaps you should clarify your rate because it sounds like you are offering to work 35 hours a week on a pay rate of $500 a month. At that rate you'd be better off stacking shelves at your local supermaket ;)

Hi Guys!!!!

I am hoping if someone interested to hire me, Ive worked for an SEO and Outsourcing company before.When I went back to college I had to stop working.And now, I do want to work again if anyone here needs help with your work. I would be very much happy to be of service, if youll give me the chance to work for you...
Thanks.

Webflare
I'm looking for someone who can build links for 3 health (pharmacy) sites.
Sites are keyword designed, targeting google.co.uk and other uk engines.

If you are a link builder and can deliver please contact me.

Important: We need backlinks from UK sites only, not links from the US or other countries.

ps: Same story (for different sites ofcourse) applies for France, The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium
Linkbuilders who can deliver backlinks from those countries can pm me as well.

Thanks

guys guys im free again...and I oh so need an extra income coz i need to save up and prepare for 9 months:)..hehe...I can work for 2 or even a dollar per hour, dont worry about my rate i dont ask too much since cost of living is not that high...anyway, i wouldnt refuse if you'd pay more..hehehe.I like to do directory submission , data entry or any job that isnt so stressful.BUt anyway, if theres none of those il take whatever you can offer:)

pls pls guys...work work

Hi I also searching SEO works,if some one provide me I will obliged you.I can give time 8hours per day and 6days per week.My price is 120$ per month.If you think it is more,pls feel free to contact me.
What can I do ???

• Expertise in Website Analysis
    • Google analysis
    • Expertise Targeted keyword analysis
    • Page Rank analysis
    • Search Engine Submission
    • Back Links analysis
    • Blog Posting
    • Article Submission
    • Directory Submission
    • Preparing Power Point Presentation of Web Sites given by various clients.
    • Social Bookmark
    • Social Media
    • Press Release
    • PCF Campaign
    • PRF Campaign
    • Purchase Text Links
    • Purchase Ad space
    • Expertise in One-Way, Two-way and 3way Link building.
All works are manually by me .
Contact me ID (xhosa.linkbuild@gmail.com)
ranking-seo.blogspot.com

Can you tell me, What are processes you know and what process you can do perfectly? We are presently looking for seo professionals :)

banners
Back