propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anybody promoting offers on weekends?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Chrissy S., Nov 13, 2015.

1. Chrissy S.

Chrissy S. Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Just curious, who are the hard workers out there promoting offers over the weekend? :)

PS - happy friday!

mentat47, Jungletap and trackingdesk like this.
  2. vimaru

vimaru Affiliate affiliate

3. Jim Moriarty

Jim Moriarty Affiliate affiliate

I do. I found travel, entertainment, gift items this niche are converting like a charm.

trackingdesk and Chrissy S. like this.
  4. Rob Montgomery

Rob Montgomery Affiliate affiliate

All my offers I promote over the weekend, when I set up an offer I run it everyday of the week. I haven't noticed any drop off over the weekend still get the same traffic, conversions etc.

trackingdesk and Chrissy S. like this.
  5. echau

echau Affiliate affiliate

I don't think it matters to affiliates.

I've been working on AM on weekends too, unless traffic sources don't approve campaigns on the weekends. In this case I will try to set up the campaigns and have them approved by Friday so that I can set them to run and collect data over the weekend.

6. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

I imagine that some offers (gaming?) perform better on weekends. Like @echau said, you probably need to ensure that you get your campaigns approved by Friday.

trackingdesk likes this.
  7. tom804

tom804 Affiliate affiliate

Yeah I promote on the weekends. Holiday weekends I do usually notice a dip in traffic though.

trackingdesk likes this.
  8. trackingdesk

trackingdesk Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

No doubts, some offers' performances fluctuate through the week end. For instance, financial trading offers drop because there is no trading during the week end. As a result, quite a few of our users have asked us to implement a feature that could assist them automate campaign optimizations based on time parameters.
    Hours of the day
    Days of the week
    Dates

So if you run ppv campaigns rotating dozen of offers, certain offers/lp will pop only during certain hours, days of the week etc...

Implementation is actually quite easy as the offer link is preset for certain hours/days and when added to a campaign with other offer links, it will only load according to its settings.

9. Mobidea

Mobidea Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Yes, some offers perform better during the weekends like adult or gaming, as the users are more likely to search for those type of contents. They are very good days to collect data to optimize later. Also, for these market niches, the period over the night or after-work is the one with the highest volume. So, yes, the performance of an offer for a specific day/hour usually depends on the target it wants to achieve.

10. Jungletap

Jungletap Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hey hey!
    We are promoting CPI campaigns on weekends :)
    Please feel free t contact us for further discuss if you are interested in CPI campaigns :)[​IMG]

11. Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil Affiliate affiliate

I don't think adult or gaming converting more in the weekend. For me, I usually like to open emails which are about travels or leisure time.

12. mentat47

mentat47 Affiliate affiliate

Hello dear. what type of offers you are promoting.. is it gaming or something else like on Amazon.... Kindly clear yourself and others so that you can get the right out fit because everyone here work on weekends and everyone here is hardworking...

13. crazyivan11

crazyivan11 Affiliate affiliate

Weekends ARE affiliate marketing!

14. Dispply

Dispply Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Weekends depends on Call-centers )

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed