The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Anybody from Voluum

mrdkean

affiliate
Hey, aff-mates, does anyone know how can I contact anyone from Voluum??

Their support isn’t responding to me. I don’t want to share my business details with a large audience. So, please contact me by the following mrdkean@gmail

Thanks

Hey, aff-mates, does anyone know how can I contact anyone from Voluum??

Their support isn’t responding to me. I don’t want to share my business details with a large audience. So, please contact me by the following mrdkean@gmail

Thanks

People are driving crazy with Voluum last issue... personally I'm not using it, but not gonna use it in future as well, as I know strange things happend to users' campaigns, one day it just stops existing and all my money simply go to trash...

Sorry, but as I see it, voluum doesn’t care for its customers feedbacks…Probably, too busy implementing DSP and just forget to answer users…

Where are the promised improvements, Voluum? I work with a tracker for 5 months now. I wait for stats updates, want to group campaigns and fix conversions when necessary. Does your tracker can’t provide it? I already found a new solution that I’m determined to try. Hopefully it works coz it’s cheaper and more advanced

banners
Back