The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Any way to start Earning Directly from Google Play Store

netflix

affiliate
Is there any way to start Earning Directly from Google Play Store ?

Say i don't have any apps at play store, but like other affiliate networks, i will promote different offers from play store like different affiliate networks doing currently.

By promoting others app can i earn money directly from play store?

kindly suggest me, how i can start promoting directly with play store and earn directly.

I just did some digging (just a Google search, actually) and found this:

Google Affiliate Network: An update on Google Affiliate Network

There is no longer a Google Play affiliate program. Sorry, I know that isn't what you wanted to hear.
thanks a lot for your kind reply... :) . Can u enlighten me, how affiliate networks are getting / adding offers from play store to their networks ?

Say i don't have any apps at play store, but like other affiliate networks, i will promote different offers from play store like different affiliate networks doing currently.

kindly suggest me, how i can start promoting directly with play store and earn directly.
There's an affiliate content locking network called OGAds. They have mobile content locking where you can earn when somebody installs an app (ios or android). It's not really the exact thing you are looking for, but I think it's worth checking out.

thanks a lot for your kind reply... :) . Can u enlighten me, how affiliate networks are getting / adding offers from play store to their networks ?

Same as other offers, I'm sure. I imagine the app developers, not Google, are the ones who run the campaigns through the networks.

Same things goes for the offers from itunes affiliate platform or what else ?

I know that iTunes used to have an affiliate program, circa 2008ish. No idea if it's still running. Just Google it, I'm sure you'll find the answer pretty quickly.

To earn from promotion of mobile apps directly from developers you must have an outstanding reputation and and reliable traffic sources. I suggest you joining some affiliate networks to see how it works and only after that you can think about direct promotion.

I think it's a little difficult.
But if you have interested in joining some networks now, you can try Laser Media.
We have many mobile content offers, you can earn with us.
Sorry for not really the answer you are looking for, but we can talk about it via skype.

Hi, I think Azgold has answered the question. However, if you are looking to promote Android apps based on CPI, feel free to contact me.

MI
Back