The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Any suggestions on the best affiliate programs?

copybum

affiliate
Hey Guys,

I'm curious what you think is the best one or two
affililate programs to join. Ones that provide quality
products and good payouts. Thanks.

John

hi copybum,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

That's so hard to say because what may work well for someone else may not work for you. Or someone may be an advanced marketer and do well with something that's too competitive for a newbie to do well in.

Plus it depends on the niche you want to be in. Have you picked a niche yet? If not read the stickies in our niche forum as picking the right niche comes before picking an affiliate program.

Yes it totally depends on what niche you want to target. For the most success you should pick topics that you already know something about and have a genuine interest in. Try joining networks like cj.com and see what affiliate programs are available. Also find related websites and blogs and see what other people are promoting. Even if you can't find good affiliate programs, you could put some Google AdSense up.

Hi John,

I agree with Linda.
But, I would like to add...
Find affiliate programs that have residual income.
Meaning ones that pay you every month not a one time payment.
Also, this is just my opinion but, if your are going to be an affiliate you should also try out the product yourself.
Be honest with people and you will go a lot further in this business!

Hope this helps,

JimmyE

Always follow a passion....the money will follow.

As well as residual payouts, as Jimmy mentioned, look hard at Pay Per Lead programs. When someone doesn't have to plunk down any money, it makes it much easier to grab that commission.

Create great content around a passion, the traffic will follow, pre-sell them well, cash your checks. ;)

MI
Back