propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Any good US web host for my 2 wordpress blogs?

Discussion in 'Domains and Hosting' started by Jeennor, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Jeennor

Jeennor Affiliate affiliate

I want to host several wordpress blogs that not require much resources.
    Do you know anything about the quality of Stratus4.com services?
    What host would you choose for 10 gbs of disk space shared hosting account? Why?

2. Grashin

Grashin Affiliate affiliate

Stratus4.com is good web host. My uptime has been fabulous and I love how much space I have for a relatively low price.

They deliver a genuine focus on problem-solving.

I've tested 100 connections at once with the wordpress website. They paused in 2 minutes, and then they operated normally as if nothing had happened.

3. Pyth

Pyth Affiliate affiliate

Check out Hostwinds - they are old and lovely US based host.

4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

I like Bluehost, but I cannot recommend ever using a shared hosting plan. Get a VPS!

5. VanMc

VanMc Affiliate affiliate

Use their 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF
    Many people appreciate stratus4.com web hosting services. They are professional. The tools provided are great!
    Uptime is great and I am quite happy with them. So I would have to recommend them, highly, based on my experience thus far.

6. Giarota

Giarota Affiliate affiliate

There is no need to hesitate. Just contact them directly for further details in order to avoid future misunderstandings.

7. Necolos-DJ

Necolos-DJ Affiliate affiliate

Stratus4.com is good one.
    I must say that their sales representative was very patient explaining me what hosting solution I should have needed for my sites. Setup was fast and their tech support helped to upload all my files.

As for their network and server uptime they are really great cos my sites were experiencing downtime only over 10-20 minutes.

8. HaBangNet

HaBangNet Affiliate affiliate

why place your option on a single host, you should look around the forum. There is alot of good host can handle your wordpress. And now shared hosting is getting cheaper and cheaper.

9. RadWebHosting

RadWebHosting Affiliate affiliate

I agree. You have many choices, so there is no need for a hasty decision on your host. You can probably afford to try out a few hosts to see which provides you with the best solution for your WordPress blogs.

10. asuwish

asuwish Affiliate affiliate

You can check and try hostwinds .com
    They are US based and have good history and very good services.

11. Tollokt

Tollokt Affiliate affiliate

There are truly no words what their support team have done and meant to my business and my passion and dedication to my company. I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff at stratus4.com.

12. Dolin

Dolin Affiliate affiliate

I use the plans from webstarts for my free website built with their website builder. I like it a lot, and I can recommend it to you guys too

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2016
  13. Pyth

Pyth Affiliate affiliate

I think most of shared hosts with Cpanel will be able to provide that kind of the account you have been looking for. I would recommend you to have a look at hosts by location. In US I can recommend you hostwinds, hostgator, hostingsource.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed