The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Another noob :-)

thomsop

affiliate
Hi,

I came across this site earlier and read some of the content and had to join, and wanted to introduce myself, Phil and to say great site :)

I'm looking also to start my own website, in some niche I've yet to find! and still trying to figure out the 'how to set it' stuff. I purchased the niche inspector last year and also niche empire generator and now have the time to give it a proper go. I have my own server, just the basic package with lunar pages, and only use it to host friends sites or the kids sites and forums, not to good with html but use webpagemaker to design my sites which does a decent enough job.

It's just there's that much information out there I'm not sure what site layout I should use to build my site after I find the niche that people are spending money on. I've a good idea as to how to find the niche but whether to go with a 1 page optimised site or a WP blog with several posts fresh content a week and submit articles to directorys or something else, just not sure.

Anyways, there's lots of great information on this site so gonna start by reading through, I see also there's a great section on niche marketing so will start there.

Thanks.

Hey Phil.

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us. :)

Be sure to check out all the stickies in the newbie forum as they are some of the best threads to read when you are getting started. They will help give you lots of ideas that have worked for other newbies and give you a better general understanding about how to get started.

Then as you already know, the most important thing for starters is picking the right niche. The newbie stickies will explain that, then go to the niche marketing forum and you will find lots of tips and tools for finding your niche.

Ask specific questions after that and we will do our best to help.

banners
Back