The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Another Newbie

HI Mike,

Welcome to 5 Star. Sorry you had a hard time signing up, but glad I was able to help get you going. Look forward to your participation here.

Welcome to 5 Star, Mike.

We are glad to have you.

This is a very friendly and very helpful community. I am sure you will enjoy the interaction.

Hi Mike,

Glad to have you here. Can see that you are learning and applying your project X material. That is good. One suggestion, maybe you can centralised your sale better instead of on the right. You also need to have a opt in where by people can opt-in to your list or else after people purchase through your link, you might lose the protential prospect forever. This is just my suggestion!

Thanks for the suggestion Johntan, it is more than welcome. Sorry I did not respond before now, I just came back online since yesterday and just saw your post.

could you elaborate a little more on centralizing the sale?
and having an opt-in. thanks

Hi Mike,

I visit your http://afiliate-ProjectX.com and your sale page is align to the right. Maybe you can align to the center for better reading and look more professional. As for the opt in page, you can offer a ecourse or a special report for the visitor that come to your site, at least if the person don't buy, you can still email them to build relationship with them. I would suggest you have an exit popup or pop under to leverage on every traffic that drive to your site. If the first product don't you might want to capture them for another product may they exit your site.

Hope this help.

Hi Johntan,

I see what you mean and it makes a lot of sense. Its similar to the box that appear on your www.AffiliateLandmineSecrets.com website. This may take me some time but I will have to find a way to get it both tasks done.

Boy, there is "beaucoup" knowledge on this forum. Glad I found it.

Thanks Johntan, Thanks Linda, thanks everyone...I have been reading the post and they are awesome...Hope that I can contribute soon.

MI
Back