The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Another new one in the affiliate ;)

Flotschi90

affiliate
Hello Affiliatefix community,

After searching in the Internet a couple of forums I find out that i definatly want be a member of affiliatefix, so at this point directly i big thump ups for all the awsome post which bring me and my thining forward becaus of u guys.
Happy to be a part of that community.

Anyway, my name is Florian im 26 years old and from germany.
I will properbly run my first campain next week (global what else).
The focus i will put on directlinkig through CPC campaign to sell the affiliate products. Thats as least the plan till now :) lets see what happen.

My affiliate products i will get from jvzoo and clickbank, for an cheap but good traffic source im still looking, but so far i think about to use clixsense or 7search, maybe u got any advice or tip for me for a good traffic ressource.

Yeah what i should tell more about me...

Happy to be here with u all and i really hope on a lot of mind exchanging with u guys.
wish u all a nice and successfully day.

Cheers, Florian

Hello Jamesnew. Welcome to AffiliateFix Froum. Best of luck with your campaigns. Try to open a journal, it will help you keep track of your progress and if you face any problem, ask it there others will surely answer you and will try to solve your problem.

To best place to get yourself started is by going through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Last but not the least don't forget to check the DOJO, it has got some amazing stuffs. lots of tools, very through case studies, amazing guides and lot more which are not available in the normal forums. Its a very place to get started.

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hi, Florian and welcome to AFix!

One of our mods, the famous Spamurai, @Marc is also from Germany. :)

Re 7Search, I've never perfected it but I can tell you that it serves markets that cater more to men than women and it is 2nd tier traffic. Just so you know, might help you when selecting offers/products and traffic sources.

Also, now that you are part of the AFix family, you are entitled to help yourself to these discounts, which include some PPC sources: Discounts | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

I recommend that if you are just starting out for the first time that you make sure you have a good grasp of the basics, making good use of the links that @internalsoul posted for you.

Whenever you have questions, don't hesitate to start a thread and ask. That's what we're all here for. :)

First, Thx for all the nice welcome chats from your side, really precioud your kindness:))

@internalsoul - yeah thx for the forum links, I check it out already. Also was thhink about to make a journal in this Forum, it properbly push myself even harder and everybody can discuss with me and make myself better, so lets see :)

@azgold - what u mean with 7search is a 2nd tier traffic? Alright but very good to know that it serves markets which be more for men's then for women's, so i will keep that definatly in my back mind if i got an online product which men prefers more :) And thx alot for the Discount link, not even saw it till now.

Also was thhink about to make a journal in this Forum, it properbly push myself even harder and everybody can discuss with me and make myself better, so lets see :)
Journal is the best way to keep track of your progress. Would love to see your journal soon. Best of luck and have a great day. :)

Hello Affiliatefix community,

Hi @Flotschi90 , welcome to AffiliateFix!

After searching in the Internet a couple of forums I find out that i definatly want be a member of affiliatefix, so at this point directly i big thump ups for all the awsome post which bring me and my thining forward becaus of u guys.
Happy to be a part of that community.

Anyway, my name is Florian im 26 years old and from germany.
I will properbly run my first campain next week (global what else).
The focus i will put on directlinkig through CPC campaign to sell the affiliate products. Thats as least the plan till now :) lets see what happen.

My affiliate products i will get from jvzoo and clickbank, for an cheap but good traffic source im still looking, but so far i think about to use clixsense or 7search, maybe u got any advice or tip for me for a good traffic ressource.

Yeah what i should tell more about me...

Happy to be here with u all and i really hope on a lot of mind exchanging with u guys.
wish u all a nice and successfully day.

Cheers, Florian

It's great to have a plan. Planning is crucial in this business.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Ive got a short question to all the jvzoo affiliate's, when u sell a product, and your payment is on the status delayed u have to wait something between 30 and 60 days until u get your commission, what is totaly ok with me becaus money is money, if today, tomorrow or in 60 days lol
The only question I ask me is, when i would sell a product today, if i directly can see in jvzoo that i sell the product even its on delay, and the amount of how many times i was sell this product, especially when i dont have a own landingpage.
or is it like that i sell today 5 products from them, see the 60 next days nothing on my affiliate commission and then after 60days its like a suprise and the commission from the 5 products be after 60 days visible?!
Already in advance a big thx to the community for any feedback.
Cheers, Florian

Awsome, thx for the fast answer.
That mean I directly can see it in my affiliate commission on the JVZoo page but have to wait 60 days until i see it in my paypal account yeah?!
@Marc precioud alot man!

MI
Back