The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Another affiliate marketing newbie here

rjl

affiliate
Hi my name is Rj.

I am a newbie to affiliate marketing. It has been something that I have been interested in for a few years now, but am just now deciding to get into it.

For the past 16 years I have been doing web development and marketing (locally focused lead gen). Most of my clients are Realtors and Real Estate firms.

But now I want to be able to move away from "clients" and get into affiliate marketing and make that my full time gig.

I think I have a head start into affiliate marketing as I know html / php , I have a dedicated server I am going to dedicate to affiliate marketing, and I have a aged adwords account and a adcenter account. All that is left is for me to take action and learn.

I will be reading the sticky's in the various sub forums to take in everything.

I will see all you in the forums !

And if anyone has any advice I would be glad to take it.

Rj

Hi, Rj, and welcome to 5 Star! Sounds like your background will help quite a bit in AM. My advice is treat it like a real business (which it sounds like you are), keep at it even if you don't make anything for a while, and remember that you have a real life away from the computer! :) That's something I have to remind myself of from time to time. Days could go by and I wouldn't notice.

Hi rj,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

Wow you are heads above most newbie affiliates and have lots of advantages that should take you far. I was going to suggest the stickies especially un the newbie and niche marketing forum, but you already figured that out! Ask questions when you have any. We're happy to help!

Thank you everyone !

Laura I do try to get away, but sometimes it is hard, time fly's! I see you are from my homestate, thats cool. I need to get back there for something other then work once !

MI
Back